Here Comes The Weekend

cornerblock
cornerblock Posts: 3,228
edited May 2012 in The bottom bracket
Lovely 3 hour ride this morning, now it's off to Dublin for the weekend to drink too much! Have a good one everybody.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI_gT63-w-g

Comments

• Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    going anywhere for a drink these days is so old hat - get yourself a beer bike. :D

amazing_odd_interesting_funny_The-Beer-Bike%2521_200907232043533267.jpg
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • upperoilcan
    upperoilcan Posts: 1,180
    Good for you......Enjoy.

I on the other hand will be working the whole weekend. Ugh !!! :cry:
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • il_principe
    il_principe Posts: 9,155
    Got an imperial century down to E. Sussex planned for tomorrow, overnighting with my folks, then either a 50 or another 100 miler planned for Sunday. Somewhat unbelievably the forecast is for sun and even some tailwind in parts. Please let that be the case.

Cannot wait. Not even having to lug a rucksack with shoes/change of clothes etc can dampen my enthusiasm.
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 4,023
    Took delivery of a new bike last weekend and have just had to make do with looking at it all week so far so tomorrow I look forward to a dry sunny day and using my new ride...can't wait!
  • petemadoc
    petemadoc Posts: 2,331
    Took delivery of a new bike last weekend and have just had to make do with looking at it all week so far so tomorrow I look forward to a dry sunny day and using my new ride...can't wait!

Where's the pics?