coach to go

freddiegrubb
freddiegrubb Posts: 448
edited May 2012 in The bottom bracket
Has anybody out there used European bike express to get to their biking hols, how did you find the bike trailer & coach?. Looking at the blurb it looks like a good deal. Any comments & opinions welcome.

Comments

• Coach H
    Coach H Posts: 1,092
    My parents next door neighbour has used this service a few times for his annual summer tour and has always found the service great for his needs. Bear in mind though that he rides a mountain bike based tourer and regularly wild camps, so he is not looking for luxury transport or bike pampering storage, This may be available or not what you are looking for either but gives a basis to his feedback.
    Coach H. (Dont ask me for training advice - 'It's not about the bike')
  • thefd
    thefd Posts: 1,021
    Coach H wrote:
    My parents next door neighbour has used this service a few times
    My parents next door neighbours uncles cousin sisters daughters neighbours friends dogs owners brothers grandads sons wife....hasn't. :mrgreen:
    2017 - Caadx
    2016 - Cervelo R3
    2013 - R872
    2010 - Spesh Tarmac
  • Porkyboy
    Porkyboy Posts: 433
    Has anybody out there used European bike express to get to their biking hols, how did you find the bike trailer & coach?. Looking at the blurb it looks like a good deal. Any comments & opinions welcome.

Not yet but I'm booked on it for my return journey this summer so I'm hoping there will be some replies to this! My wife and I are going out on the North Sea ferry from Newcastle to Amsterdam then heading south to Arnhem to pick up the Rhine Cycle Route. Then down the Rhine to Basel before going inland into France and picking up the EBE home from Beaune to the NE. Really hoping it works out, we are taking our tandem and camping gear :shock:

Tandem for the job (gearing and racks since uprated): http://bit.ly/HuHfuo

I'll be blogging my way along The Rhine here: http://bit.ly/JL2TgZ

Q
  • freddiegrubb
    Hope the sun shines & no Pss. I was thinking if I do book of using the hotel that they offer, may keep everything "neat & tidy"
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    The brother of the owner of the golf course where my friends cousins, daughters dinner lady plays sayes is been excellent...
  • freddiegrubb
    Learn how to spell sayes.