The Official TFI Friday Morning Thread™...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited May 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Well, I had my Manager Training yesterday, and typically, my minion is off today, so only lesser minions to manage..... :twisted:

No idea what's happening today, it better be quiet or I'll get all Jackie Chan on people's faces as I cba dealing with people today.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning Scuttlers,

I've just got back from work

Night night
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' yellow-bus passengers

Not in work today, as I'm heading off to Halfway Forest for a rally this weekend. Let's see if my driver can keep it greasy-side down this time!

It appears today will not feature bacons. I will make amends for this over the weekend.

Onwards! To coffee! And car packing. Aaaand a three hour drive.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    No work till tuesday woo woo

off to lakes with lil miss mak3m, peace, quite and copius amounts of alcohol
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Uni meh today. Got a presentation to make today, that's about it.

Laters
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    Morning

still full of ale from the races yesterday, so cycled in. Ready for a day of no fun work
  • Beardface
    Beardface Posts: 5,495
    Yawn-ing,

Meh. At least it's the weekend, I shall be spending most of my time packing boxes ready for a house move next week and pretending I'm an MTB legend over at the Devils Punchbowl. Bacon will be consumed.

Have a good one :)
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

good day already today, got some work to do that'll keep me busy most of the day with no hassle 8)

i've just consumed a bacon and sausage roll...nice....

i'm off for a ride after work with the bike in the car....cwmcarn or forest of dean? i can't make up my mind.... :?

later bumders and bumettes
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Morning girths...

Just had a bacon/cheese/egg bagel from maccy d's and now I feel dirty...

But it's a weekend of potentially little or no rain - happy days!
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    Happy - it's Friday and TFN is going to be here tonight. I didn't fall off Trevor. Generally in a good mood.
    Sombre - Thinking of Kaise's family and close friends today. :(

Better get planning more exciting things while I can. A weekend on Isle of Arran and a weekend at Inners are currently in the planning stages, along with a trip to Manchester to see the Dalai Lama. Also need to plan the Peaks Ride for tomorrow....or at least work out what time to meet at..

STOP! Porridge time!

Kisses
    FoxC
  • castlelad
    castlelad Posts: 414
    'ning fudgepackers.

morning of job hunting and phonecalls again, not having bacons, had my redundancy payment details yesterday, :evil: but on bright side mrs castlelad/dave and i have a night of no skids and a date with the cinema and curry house topped with a few naughty drinks for me, might even push me luck for a walk :wink: anyways onwards and upwards....
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Morning chumps

Well indeed TFIF.

Looking forward to a day of as little work effort as possible. It's sunny out and as it's Friday the 456 is waiting for some de-stressing before the weekend.

Have another 3 interviews lined up, hopefully one of them will actually turn out to be a job that exists!
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • EH_Rob
    EH_Rob Posts: 1,134
    castlelad wrote:
    might even push me luck for a walk

Well it is Friday after all.

Pub tonight, Glentress tomorrow, Inners Sunday.

Delightful.
  • Twelly
    Twelly Posts: 1,437
    Morning Chodes,

Nice morning this morning so thought I would get up early and ride to work with the other half which she was initially happy about... but apparently I faf to much and it was my fault she was late. Oh well. She definitley didn't appreciate me riding along side her no handed the whole way, playing with my phone while she was breathing out of her hoop trying to keep up with me.

Taking the afternoon off to go and hit the new red trail at QE Country Park this afternoon. I hear it's awfully squishy up there so wish me luck on my not-particularly-knobbly tyres which have little to no tread on them at the moment...

Then back home to cook a lasagne. Living life on the edge man.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,522
    castlelad wrote:
    morning of job hunting and phonecalls again, not having bacons, had my redundancy payment details yesterday, :evil:
    That sucks - good luck & hope the cheque was a big one mate.

Morning Gangbangers,

Been down to PC world to collect some, er PC things, now need to get some food in for lunch then keep making appointment with recruitment 'consultants'. At least the ones I've spoken to so far haven't forgotten who I am, which is a start.

On the downside no bikes today :( as I've got a calf strain from getting really bad cramp while swimming the other day and don't want to chance making it worse before next weeks visit to Welshland.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning feckwitts,
    Been working on a spreadsheet since about 6 this morning, then i get a nice little icon pop up to tell me Excell has stopped working, now i'll have to hope that the auto back up has worked?

No bacons today :( but much whiskey and nibbles tonight.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • thekickingmule
    castlelad wrote:
    ' mrs castlelad/dave

Does this imply that "Mrs" Castlelad is called Dave?
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Well after going AWOL yesterday I'm back today at work today to face the music. Just wondering if there will be any music and if anyone noticed my absence. I don't think they did. I could do this more often. Laters...
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • thekickingmule
    I would like to point out that I hate people. Particularly students. They must be the lowest of the low. They all need to watch Bottom to get an idea of what students should be like, not "I think I'm doing really poor work and am rubbish at everything, so I'm going to blame you for it"

**** OFF AND GET A JOB!!!!

/rant
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Bonjour Maggots,

Another hot day here in the land of the Frog..
    Yesterday it was 28ºC and today it will be the same, if not warmer
    We are off to collect my VelloHop (rented BSO) today, it's a shaft driven effort and costs a whopping €20 for a month's rental. (Pics to follow in the CC, let's see how many Commuter Forum 'tards will pop in to have a look)

Wishing you all a festive, freaky, funky, fun filled Friday!
  • thekickingmule
    I don't want to see pictures of your shaft, thanks anyway :?
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Just got a letter from my bacon farm to confirm my placement. In the letter they said as an organisation over a couple of farms they turn out around 1000 bacon pigs a week. Surely they won't notice a couple going missing :wink:
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Well have just returned from the little trip round the forest, found some old disused MX tracks that were quite fun.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • castlelad
    castlelad Posts: 414
    castlelad wrote:
    ' mrs castlelad/dave

NO ! it's a referance to the ^ V < thread, in which she was called dave for a good few posts,
  • EH_Rob
    EH_Rob Posts: 1,134
    Good luck with that walk.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Afternoon again Scuttlers

Now is the start of my day, off for some coffee and to buy grocery before doin, well I dunno what to do tonight, might drag the bike in and fettle
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • thekickingmule
    castlelad wrote:
    castlelad wrote:
    ' mrs castlelad/dave

NO ! it's a referance to the ^ V < thread, in which she was called dave for a good few posts,
    :lol: Ahhhh I remember that. I may have even started it! :lol:
    So I was right in a way ;)
    Blender Cube AMS Pro