Best Insurance company for commute & theft?

the ronsta
the ronsta Posts: 19
edited May 2012 in MTB buying advice
Can anyone tell me of any Cycle insurance companies that will insure for commute to work & theft?

Thanks

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • the ronsta
    I was expecting a reply from someone who has first hand experience with an Insurance company.

I did a google search myself and thought it best to ask on here first before I commit to one...
  • ride_whenever
    ride_whenever Posts: 13,279
    M&S contents insurance with away from home cover is generally the best cover. But it doesn't come cheap, that said it is a LOT better than most specific insurance companies.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    the ronsta wrote:
    I was expecting a reply from someone who has first hand experience with an Insurance company.

I did a google search myself and thought it best to ask on here first before I commit to one...
    You asked:
    the ronsta wrote:
    Can anyone tell me of any Cycle insurance companies that will insure for commute to work & theft?

Thanks

I'm a bit literal
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • the ronsta
    M&S contents insurance with away from home cover is generally the best cover. But it doesn't come cheap, that said it is a LOT better than most specific insurance companies.

Thanks I will check my contents insurance to see if they do away from home as well.