sheepsteeth
sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
edited May 2012 in The Crudcatcher
i dont think there is much else to ask:
156472_10151084341086521_646236520_12912605_266020841_n.jpg

Comments

• spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    The answer to that question is because god is a pervy sonofabitch.

anybody who likes to be nailed to a cross and flagelated needs some serious help. Just ask any Tory MP or Etonian (same thing really)
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    What's pervy about it? Get a nice dirty woman, and have fun.
  • postman
    postman Posts: 120
    Were we worth it.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    but he doesn't exist, end of conversation
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Gazlar wrote:
    but he doesn't exist, end of conversation
    I bloody well do and you are now dammned.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • If you belive in God (and I don't) you can ask 'him' questions. A lot of people claim that they get answers too. Some people take random coincidences to be signs that God is answering them etc. Anyway if you don't believe in God (and I don't) then surely asking the same questions to scientists or philosophers will be much more productive ie I'm sure someone who knows the history of our evolution will be able to answer the G-spot question or a biologist or probably a surgeon etc.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    If you belive in God (and I don't) you can ask 'him' questions. A lot of people claim that they get answers too. Some people take random coincidences to be signs that God is answering them etc. Anyway if you don't believe in God (and I don't) then surely asking the same questions to scientists or philosophers will be much more productive ie I'm sure someone who knows the history of our evolution will be able to answer the G-spot question or a biologist or probably a surgeon etc.

Cos monkies like to practice, and they'd shag anything they could hop on, so male monkies developed a method for this to be enjoyable through evolution, allowing there evil monkey bum rape to be enjoyable.
  • If you belive in God (and I don't) you can ask 'him' questions. A lot of people claim that they get answers too. Some people take random coincidences to be signs that God is answering them etc. Anyway if you don't believe in God (and I don't) then surely asking the same questions to scientists or philosophers will be much more productive ie I'm sure someone who knows the history of our evolution will be able to answer the G-spot question or a biologist or probably a surgeon etc.

Cos monkies like to practice, and they'd shag anything they could hop on, so male monkies developed a method for this to be enjoyable through evolution, allowing there evil monkey bum rape to be enjoyable.

There you go, it didn't take long for a qualified expert to provide us with an accurate and sensible answer :wink:
  • sheepsteeth
    an accurate and sensible answer :wink:

you are barred.
  • an accurate and sensible answer :wink:

you are barred.

:lol:
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599

you are barred.
    You don't have a good bar in you
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Romeo and Juliet

you are barred.
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • YeehaaMcgee

you are barred.

Yeah, he's not joking. :roll:

you are barred.

Barred from what exactly and why should I care? My sarcasm was supposed to be conveyed by the winking face thing e.g.

Oh no I'm barred...!? Sh*t where can I appeal my barring? This is going to change everything!!! :wink:

Anyway I was just bored at work so decided to reply. Hopefully there'll be some paint drying somewhere tomorrow and I can better amuse myself there.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594

you are barred.

Barred from what exactly and why should I care? My sarcasm was supposed to be conveyed by the winking face thing e.g.

Oh no I'm barred...!? Sh*t where can I appeal my barring? This is going to change everything!!! :wink:

Anyway I was just bored at work so decided to reply. Hopefully there'll be some paint drying somewhere tomorrow and I can better amuse myself there.

Or some monkey bum love?

you are barred.

Or some monkey bum love?

The chance would be a fine thing.
  • MountainMonster
    MountainMonster Posts: 7,423

you are barred.

Or some monkey bum love?

The chance would be a fine thing.

Should ask Lady GaGa, she's got one to stick in there.
  • YeehaaMcgee
    Barred from what exactly and why should I care?
    From here. So Shush.
  • sheepsteeth

you are barred.

trust me, you are more than welcome, i only stuck my beak in because common sense and whatnot are not welcome here (mainly because none of us understand it!!)
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    CommonSense.jpg

although
  • EH_Rob
    EH_Rob Posts: 1,134
    Gazlar wrote:
    Romeo and Juliet

you are bard.

Don't much care for the rest of the thread but this tickled me.
  • Beardface
    Beardface Posts: 5,495
    I'd ask him which dry cleaners he uses.

unknown.jpeg?w=490

That said, I stopped believing in imaginary friends when my dad walked in on xmas eve dressed as santa smoking a fag and drinking a special brew. I was 5.
  • Ryan Jones
    Ryan Jones Posts: 775
    Stav wrote:
    dressed as santa smoking a fag and drinking a special brew.

CCdad.jpg

Sounds like a geordie to me
  • Beardface
    Beardface Posts: 5,495
    Ryan Jones wrote:
    Stav wrote:
    dressed as santa smoking a fag and drinking a special brew.

CCdad.jpg

Sounds like a geordie to me

:lol::lol: Brilliant.