BOY short film

iainf72
iainf72 Posts: 15,784
edited May 2012 in Pro race
Now you know I am not a fan of the track, or olympics in general, but Harmon just tweeted this

http://road.cc/content/news/56366-short ... mony-video

Fantastic film! Really well done
Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.

Comments

• rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,244
  • inkyfingers
    inkyfingers Posts: 4,400
    Iain, go to the back of the class. I seem to remember it being very good though, when I watched it all that time ago.
    "I have a lovely photo of a Camargue horse but will not post it now" (Frenchfighter - July 2013)
  • iainf72
    Cake Stop though. No one goes to cake stop unless they're desperately bored.

Rick probably thinks we all look at Commuting too.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,244
    iainf72 wrote:
    Cake Stop though. No one goes to cake stop unless they're desperately bored.

Rick probably thinks we all look at Commuting too.

viewtopic.php?f=40012&t=12847049&hilit=boy
  • andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,069
    I find it quite unsettling, mainly because I know the rider at the beginning and seeing that roadside shrine with his photo on it sends shivers down my spine.
  • iainf72
    andyp wrote:
    I find it quite unsettling, mainly because I know the rider at the beginning and seeing that roadside shrine with his photo on it sends shivers down my spine.

I get that without knowing him. So I guess that's good film making at work.
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    I cried my eyes out.
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • Beatmaker
    Beatmaker Posts: 1,092
    They had this on a recent British Airways flight I was on, unfortunately I didn't see it as an option until we were landing. I'll watch tonight I think.
  • Stone Glider
    Stone Glider Posts: 1,227
    It is very well done.

Not sure that I like my emotions being so manipulated :?

Now I find that it is part of the propaganda onslaught for the Olympics I like it less.
    The older I get the faster I was
  • Beatmaker
    Beatmaker Posts: 1,092
    It is very well done.

Not sure that I like my emotions being so manipulated :?

Now I find that it is part of the propaganda onslaught for the Olympics I like it less.

It doesn't stop it being any more moving in my opinion. Just watched it, I thought it was excellent.
  • Moomaloid
    Moomaloid Posts: 2,040
    Yeah saw this a few weeks back... i think its a beautiful film, but morbid, but beautiful.
  • Tusher
    Tusher Posts: 2,762
    Hauntingly beautiful. Thanks for the link Iain. We all know you're really just a big softie.
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    andyp wrote:

Who is he and what is the story?
    Contador is the Greatest