Lost Fox Maxle - Anyone going to Llandegla tomorrow?

El Diego
El Diego Posts: 440
edited May 2012 in MTB general
I lost my Fox Maxle in the car park at Llandegla - it's the car park near the visitor centre, close to where the trail starts. If anyone is going tomorrow, I'd be very grateful if you could have a quick scan around. I've phoned up One Planet but the girl I spoke to didn't seem too interested - she said call back tomorrow and someone might hand it in.

Comments

• YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    El Diego wrote:
    I lost my Fox Maxle in the car park at Llandegla - it's the car park near the visitor centre, close to where the trail starts. If anyone is going tomorrow, I'd be very grateful if you could have a quick scan around. I've phoned up One Planet but the girl I spoke to didn't seem too interested - she said call back tomorrow and someone might hand it in.
    Might be worth asking on their facebook page as well. Chances are the girl you spoke to just worked in the cafe or something and had no idea what you were on about.
  • leaflite
    leaflite Posts: 1,651
    Their staff can be a bit useless on the phone. A while ago I went up there with a mate and he managed to leave his camelbak in the carpark. As we both live over an hour away, neither of us could go back to get it so he rang up several times to see if any of the staff had seen it and if so could they post it. Each time he was assured that no camelbak had been found, so he assumed that it had been stolen or something. About 6 months later, I went back for another ride and found it in the lost property!