The too early Tuesday Thread

Raymondavalon
Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
edited May 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Bonjour Maggots,

So, I woke up at 6AM, or 5AM in Blighty's time zone. Today, of all days is a bank holiday here in the land of the Frog
Being a bank holiday the other half and I are going to cross the Rhine and go shopping in Germany today, after all it's just down the road from where we live
Admittedly I am so missing UK telly, here they dub everything into French or those few programs that are in Anglais have subtitles!

Wishing the Crudities an 'obvious' day of 'lime', 'string' and 'bitches in ditches' :¬)

Comments

• thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

Well was out yesterday for my housemates birthday, and started drinking at 1:30. Admittedly it was a sedated pace, but still, lots of alcohols were consumed, and today I'm wishing I hadn't. Meh.

No minion in work today, so I have to do everything. Meh.

Meh.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' window lickers

A day of work m'eh ahead, moving stuff around in the workshop ready for floor painting. Not overly technical, but should keep myself amused for a few hours.

Finished watching season 1 of Game of Thrones last night. The banner for the title should say 'Game of Thrones: that'll end well, then'. Its bleak and miserable. My kinda watching. ...and it occasionally features incest, girl-on-girl and bodies in ditches. 'Scenes of an adult nature' - my 5 favourite warning words! Giggidy.

Anyhoo. I would wish all cruddites a good day, but then they'd be less good day for me..... so, I won't.

Onwards! To coffee! And further belligerance!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Meh

not enough sleep with too much work ahead :(
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

first day back in work today after 10 days off...MEH

got quite a lot to catch up on though so today should go quickly, my ride tonight has been cancelled though due to the gf's car not starting this morning so i have to take it to the garage later to be looked at...more money i don't have to spend :(

laters :D
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    is it friday yet you worms?

work later today, reports to write, minions to abuse!

laters x
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Mikelancs
    Mikelancs Posts: 99
    Morning all,

No work for me, but plenty later in the week, my son was up at 5.50am so I'm not best amused right now and sipping my latest caffiene fix!.
    Off to view a house today and hopefully be home in time for an afternoon nap a quick ride (or 2), Avatar to watch as I've been meaning to see it for honks and then bed before another stupid a clock start and playing chicken with commuter traffic in the morning!

Enjoy your tuesday curds
    2012 Giant TCR Composite 3
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Argggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    This.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    This.

+ potato

I have come in to work this morning to find out that the contractors I'd expected to be elsewhere over the weekend had been allowed to work at our office. Not only did they set the fire alarm off, they then isolated it and left it in fault.

Guess who's getting the blame for this?
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Morning All

Trip into town to shout at the bank as they have been Numptys
    When I was there last a few months back I asked them to increase the amount I pay into my savings account but I've just noticed that they tried to pay it into a closed account and so payments have been returned to current. No great shakes really as I still have the monies but have lost out on ( at todays intrest rates) a couple of pennies.

Other than that will be battling with a front brake that needs bleeding

Onwards to a Bacon free day :D
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    Back to reality.
    Work sucks.
    Yoga later.
    grumpy.

Kisses
    FoxC
  • cazmotron
    cazmotron Posts: 161
    Morning window lickers

Back to work today after a busy weekend, feel rougher than a badgers rear end today as went out on a date last night and didnt get in till the back of one, I really shouldn't go out on a school night. Now inhailing my 4th large cup of very strong coffee, there may have to be bacons in the near future
    Attention all planets of the Solar Federation - We have assumed control.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Half 10 and still too bloody early. 15 mile ride to work didn't help much either.

Much food stuffs to be consumed later, time will have to be found.

and what I need now is a little of the Ludwig Van.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Today i am planing my trip back to the late eighties to understand this stuff called "paperwork".
    Rather than ranting about it on a public forum i'm going back to my padded cell and do a bit more screaming.

Tarah
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Woke up, thought may as well get my suit out ready as I need it tonight, found the trousers have ripped down the back of one of the legs, no idea how I managed it, probably caught it on something like a chair. Anyway, quick run down to Oxford street, took fucking ages to find one that would fit me but now I've got one again thankfully. Unfortunately I'm also broke again :lol:

Revision meh today, sports ball later, hopefully getting colours of some sort.

Laters
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    Afternoon shirtlifters.

Lunch soon after easy day in work. Off to pool then out for a run later if it doesn't pish down.
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    up at 6 to be in work for 8 - boo.
    halfway through the normal day - yay.
    still finish at 6 - boo.
    seeing hot blonde after work - yay.
    gonna be knackered - boo.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,476
    Afternoon Starfish Troopers,

Just done the 270 mile drive from the frozen North to the soggy South so I need a good coffee before I get given jobs again :roll: Reports back from mates who've been out on the local tracks aren't good so might have to MTFU and go mudplugging later this week.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    'right Scuttlers

found out last night why I've not done nights in 7 years, I was like a zombie riding back this morning. earlier spare turn tonight, although Rosters have tried ringing me, i'm guessing i'm not spare tommorrow now.Roll on Friday, then off for just over a week, anyone about to play bikes in that week?
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Gazlar wrote:
    'right Scuttlers

found out last night why I've not done nights in 7 years, I was like a zombie riding back this morning. earlier spare turn tonight, although Rosters have tried ringing me, i'm guessing i'm not spare tommorrow now.Roll on Friday, then off for just over a week, anyone about to play bikes in that week?

Can play bikes most evenings after work, which means sort 5.45 at cwm lol.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    As long as I dont have to throw myself down owt downhill ;) 5.45 at Cwmcarn is a perfect time one of the days
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp