Which padded shorts

jsync
jsync Posts: 120
edited May 2012 in MTB buying advice
Hi,

Can someone recommend some reasonably priced padded shorts to go under my humvee 3/4s?

Thanks,

Kev

Comments

• EH_Rob
    EH_Rob Posts: 1,134
    Fox Launch Pro's are good. I picked some up for £30 at Edinburgh Bike Coop not so long back.
  • stubs
    stubs Posts: 5,001
    My favourites are Altura Pro gel. Got 2 pairs at the moment, the older of the 2 are about 2 1/2 years old and the stitching is coming undone on the waistband but they are very lightly built so not surprising really. Also got a pair of Endura 6 panel that came with my waterproof baggies. You can get them for about £20 but I can feel them after a couple of hours the pad just isnt as high quality.
    Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    Agree with Stubs, love my Altura pro gel, out of all the undershorts I have they're noticeably the comfiest.
  • robertpb
    robertpb Posts: 1,866
    Go to Aldi at the moment and you can buy a pair for £7.99, for this they come with a good quality Coolmax pad and are well made.
    Now where's that "Get Out of Crash Free Card"
  • rapid_donkey
    rapid_donkey Posts: 448
    In sports direct you can get muddy fox padded undershorts quite cheap. I have 2 pairs and both have been great.

http://www.sportsdirect.com/muddyfox-pa ... ens-636175