Cinelli Experience

skyblueamateur
skyblueamateur Posts: 1,498
edited June 2012 in Road beginners
After reading this months Cycling Plus am very tempted by the Cinelli Experience. Seems to be something a bit different to the usual Specialized/Giant/Ribble in the sub-£1000 category. Unfortunately, no where near stocks it. Anyone got one of these and would they recommend it? Thanks.

Comments

• Wirral_paul
    Wirral_paul Posts: 2,476
    Cant help with what they're like sorry, but i guess you spotted Wiggle are doing them for £210 off the £999 list price.

Looks hard to beat that value really, especially as Wiggle give a 30-day test ride period. Worth checking out the Terms & Conditions carefully...

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/h/option/30testride

Edit:the discount is 21% on the bike so outside the 15% limit - so best speak to Wiggle. Distance selling regulations would still apply however
  • skyblueamateur
    Thanks for the reply.

At the price and with the cycle2work scheme I've decided to take the plunge.

Hopefully a step up from my trusty Carrera Virtuoso :mrgreen:
  • ctc
    ctc Posts: 232
    Hi,

Do tell us what's it like when you get it - I'm considering the frameset!
  • godders1
    godders1 Posts: 750
    Cracking value for a veloce equipped bike that
  • skyblueamateur
    Cracking value for a veloce equipped bike that

That's what I thought 8)

I'm just sorting the cycle to work vouchers so will post an update with how I get on when it arrives.
  • skyblueamateur
    Received the Cinelli this week and headed out on thursday. Absolutely love it! Put 2MPH on my average speed and knocked 30 seconds off one of my strava hills.

My trusty Carrera Virtuoso was brilliant while I was starting out but the Cinelli is in a different league. Would definitely recommend it for people looking for a bike around the £1000 mark.