Bank Holiday Monday Morning™ thread

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited May 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning proteins,

awake watching BGT semi's, thought they were gonna boo tulisa off stage after about 30 seconds and she's made it to number one?

anyways nowt planned today but suspect someone will have something planned.
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• bwfc4eva868
    bwfc4eva868 Posts: 717
    Morning c*cks, currently at work but finishing in just under two hours. Nothing exciting planned today as im back in work tonight. Its lovely and sunny tho and wish i was going out on the bike,but I'll be wasting the day asleep.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Buenas dias,
    Why am i sitting at my desk at this time on a bank holiday? Oh i know because my boss called a meeting on friday for today in cambridge, so gotta tidy things up here then drive up there with all the numpty BH drivers! Grrrr

I am no longer the biggest mug in the office, the sports direct mug is here with me, its so big its got its own tidal forecast!

Onwards to caffine fulled rants!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Great day so far. Youngest has been lying in bed whining for the last hour so everybody is already fed up. I am also slightly confused as there is no longer wet stuff falling from the sky and it's been replaced by a big yellow shiny thing.

Anyway hopefully get out on the bike later after walking the terrierist and consuming bacon.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Ah, so it was you cnuts ^^ I woke up to a relatively clear blue sky, just took the rubbish out only to be greeted with a miniature monsoon.

I'm now going back to bed to watch movies and prawns
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Revision meh today.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    Meh, drinks at the local pub turned into full night out in the next town and a second visit to the cashpoint.

Just washed mother in laws car as a thank you for agreeing to staying after a drunk call at 10pm :)

Today is family time if the current wife can get her head off the pillow
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning 'Special' people!

Today is gloriously sunny! It's also my housemates birthday, so we're off out for a meal at 2 - slap bang in the middle of my day. Great.
    Plan today is to put up a shelf in the garden for my Bonsai trees, eat some dinner, then I imagine alcoholic beverages shall be consumed.
    Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning burglars of t#rds

day of mincing about i fancy, will start will foods and end with booze

no rain in cambridge at the moment but i am sure some clown will come and tell us what the pressure of the day and liklihood of rain is!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin', Benders of the non-Futurama kind,

It's a free day off, so I'm planning on being domesticated and catching up on a few chores. Very shortly I shall be going shopping to knock up a pot of stew ready for next weekend. If the wet holds off I might even get some jobs done on the car (oooo, the excitement!).

Before that, however, I shall avail myself of the kettle and brew up for a large mug of me-fuel.

Have a good day y'all, especailly our working colleagues who weren't lucky enough to be able to spend the day plotting, stalking, slobbing etc. Sucks to be you.

Onwards! To caffiene!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    Morning bum huggers.

Too wet for road bike

Too wet for MTB

Ahh lazy day at puter :lol:
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    good morning cunts.

its a lovely day off for sheepsteeth so after he has shat out last night's dinner, he is going out for a bit.
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Bonjour Maggots,

It's a lovely day in Strasbourg today, the other half is at work in the European Court of Human Rights where she works hard undermining common sense and national values.
    I woke up at 9AM, so 8AM in Blighty and have been configuring the nice little Samsung Galaxy Tab she paid €1 for with her cell phone contract.
    Managed to get the damned things menus into English and am now filling it up with useful Apps like Angry Birds, Facebook, BBC Radio Player and related stuff..
  • xmadxmoex
    xmadxmoex Posts: 135
    Afternoon.

In the office today but 2 days off before im back again so thats all good, hope the weather is now going to stay cheery as im bored of sittign in-doors!

Only joy of working the BH is that its deadly quiet here.. aah

catch y'all laters
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Bonjour Maggots,

It's a lovely day in Strasbourg today, the other half is at work in the European Court of Human Rights where she works hard undermining common sense and national values.
    I woke up at 9AM, so 8AM in Blighty and have been configuring the nice little Samsung Galaxy Tab she paid €1 for with her cell phone contract.
    Managed to get the damned things menus into English and am now filling it up with useful Apps like Angry Birds, Facebook, BBC Radio Player and related stuff..
    get your self a UK VPN if you can not get any good TV where you will be ending up.
    where will that be again?
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    Fun weekend has been had, feeling exceptionally lazy today so just going to wander around, buy some food, turn it into a dinner and then eventually drive back to Nottingham

Kisses
    FoxC
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    semi.

I woke up with one of them this morning

Just had brunch and now I'm doing shoplifting for a bit. Working nights tonight, but this will give me plenty of alone time in the days to rub out a lazy one

Still week to go then a week off which I plan getting some riding in
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,530
    Afternoon Shirtlifters,

Had a good lie in, went out for a good blast on the bike again before the rain came down. Now supping coffee and watching yet more footy while lazing around at my folks house :-). Back down South tomorrow.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]