The WTF am I this Sunday? AM Thread

Raymondavalon
Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
edited May 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Greetings Maggots,

So, after a hectic day of planes, trains and automobiles I am now in France.
Want to draw attention to yourself? Carry a bad tempered albeit, cute cat in a carry box at an international airport
Milo seemed to enjoy the trip, he had his own seat on the flight, in fact his ticket was darned cheap at £56 pre-booked

Got here at 11PM and am all settled in at the girlfriend's and, yes I gave her a smack on the ass last night and said "This is from Sheepsteeth" She replied in her French accent "and what iz zis sheep teeth thing?"
I explained and she appreciated the humour, but she will not be joining the Crudcatcher as she owns a fixie and a BSO..

Enjoy your day guys & girls..

Comments

• DF33
    DF33 Posts: 732
    I hope you bought Milo a G and T with ice and slice to pass the time.

12 hours of accounts yesterday, the same today and tomorrow. Love working from home...

Anyway bank hols are a pita imo (see what I did there?), so I often work them and take time off a week or so later when it's quieter during the week.

Right, accounts, I'm going in.....
    Peter
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    mmmmmmmm slapping the ass of a french lady, like! accounting all day, don't like!

did my flooring thing yesterday had some food and two magners and was spark out at half nine, must be getting old! relaxing day today, bacons in the very near future once i kick her out of bed!

have a great day team x
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Greetings Maggots,

So, after a hectic day of planes, trains and automobiles I am now in France.
    Want to draw attention to yourself? Carry a bad tempered albeit, cute cat in a carry box at an international airport
    Milo seemed to enjoy the trip, he had his own seat on the flight, in fact his ticket was darned cheap at £56 pre-booked

Got here at 11PM and am all settled in at the girlfriend's and, yes I gave her a smack on the ass last night and said "This is from Sheepsteeth" She replied in her French accent "and what iz zis sheep teeth thing?"
    I explained and she appreciated the humour, but she will not be joining the Crudcatcher as she owns a fixie and a BSO..

Enjoy your day guys & girls..

You know what would have been cheaper still? A sack, tied to some bricks, and a slow drive past a river.

Morning homos!

Off for a ride this morning. I've been finding it really hard to get motvated to ride the last few weeks. Hoping today will change all that.

Later on I'll be finishing jetwashing the patio. After seeing the difference it made to the front yesterday, I'm now considering drawing a 15ft c0ck and balls with the jetwasher, see how long it takes the wife to notice.
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    I'm now considering drawing a 15ft c0ck and balls with the jetwasher, see how long it takes the wife to notice.

POIDH.. and I reckon Sheepsteeth will be impressed as it'll look like his obvious..
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Morning Gimps,

Still slobbing up in Middlesbrough :-). I slept for England last night after a good ride yesterday and will be doing sweet FA today apart from watching the City and United games on the box.

Raymond, you'd better sort your bird out pronto - a fixie?!either the bike goes in a ditch or she does...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    I gave her a smack on the ass last night and said "This is from Sheepsteeth" She replied in her French accent "and what iz zis sheep teeth thing?"

super!!
    I'm now considering drawing a 15ft c0ck and balls with the jetwasher, see how long it takes the wife to notice.

POIDH.. and I reckon Sheepsteeth will be impressed as it'll look like his obvious..

fo sho.

sideways

You know what would have been cheaper still? A sack, tied to some bricks, and a slow drive past a river.

actual lol.
    although i lke all animals so would never condone such behaviour
  • xmadxmoex
    xmadxmoex Posts: 135
    Morning all..

Back at work today , hurrah im not out in the madness that is a bank holiday!

Went to silverstone yesterday to watch a bit of club motorsport, superkarts and legends were brilliant as always!

Onwards to more coffee and chocolate!
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Crudders!

I'm going through a stage of "I need to change my life completely" as I know I'm not happy (with work). I want more biking and climbing, less of people relying on me.

That is all.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    I want more biking and climbing,

Become a woman and line near me, you can also add into the mix fighting of, pleading and ruining, but like th the hunger games.

Afternoon Scuttlers.

Back from Afan, a good time was had by all and good to meet you guys, and they can now vouch that I'm far more handsome and less rapey in real life. Now I'm going to eat steak
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp