Seriously Early Saturday Morning™ thread

foxc_uk
foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
edited May 2012 in The Crudcatcher
'ning
Couldn't sleep last night, awake since 5.30, on our way to Wheelbase for a ride round in the Lakes. 3degs out, but finally it's sunny!
More caffeine required

Kisses
FoxC

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    did half the required flooring yesterday afternoon, then got into the red wine and had a relax in the hot tub, got a fuzzy head now that i hope bacons will sort as my sawing needs to be straight to finish off the floor, could be fun!

laters you cruddy lot
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • ol\'gregg
    ol\'gregg Posts: 612
    Bore Da pawb.

I have just got to work. Hopefully finishing at 12 then out for a quick bike related activity and onwards to pub night.

laters
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth
  • MountainMonster
    MountainMonster Posts: 7,423
    Morning all, terrible nights sleep for the wife and I last night. Now beginning the long trip from Cambs to Cardiff for our anniversary. I forgot how terrible of a condition the English trains are compared to Austrian trains. Oh well, should be a good weekend. Wish I had a mtb to ride though!
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning Scuttlers

Mountain monster, you want to see how bad the Welsh trains are, but that said, I've been impressed since moving here how reliable a service it is compared to the midlands.

Anyway, work today until 8 later start today meant I got to go and see American Reunion, which was really good and had some good boobs in it.

Just need to get some trail food for tomorrow now
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    :cry: no bacons this morning. massive food shop needed. gotta fro the hair. fa cup final. that is all
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    morning

Great but cold ride into work today. Bacon & egg ordered & some decent work done so far.

Current wife coming over with kids later for a walk around Chester, I assume she will buy some shoes, but its ok as yesterday she bought carfest north tickets & did the paypal bit for my new frame.

laters
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    morning cunts.

im off on the quang today.

sideways.
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    half a litre of coffee and 5 weetabix. think i'm ready for this racing weekend
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Morning Gimboids,

Lazing at the parents house this weekend - will go for a ride this afternonn then watch the Chelsea - Liverpool game while recovering. Just time for porridge n coffee now...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sheepsteeth
    jay12 wrote:
    half a litre of coffee

arent you too young for coffee?
  • MountainMonster
    MountainMonster Posts: 7,423
    Gazlar wrote:
    Morning Scuttlers

Mountain monster, you want to see how bad the Welsh trains are, but that said, I've been impressed since moving here how reliable a service it is compared to the midlands.

Anyway, work today until 8 later start today meant I got to go and see American Reunion, which was really good and had some good boobs in it.

Just need to get some trail food for tomorrow now

Does the first great western line qualify as welsh? Because this train is actually quite nice. I've got my own tv and everything!

Enjoy the weekend riding everyone, wish I could hit some trails.
  • sheepsteeth
    I've got my own tv and everything!

ive got 4 tellys
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    jay12 wrote:
    half a litre of coffee

arent you too young for coffee?

no messtins

Morning Homos!

Getting the jet-wash out in a bit. Going to blast the patio, drive, house walls, etc. Then up to B&Q for some sharp sand and a little bag of cement.
    I'm considering pulling up some of the flagstones and laying a bit more of the garden to turf, but I'm concerned about all the bodies under the half inch of topsoil. Meh.

Ride tomorrow. Finally. Not been out on the bike for about 3 weeks.
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

Woke up this morning convinced I'd sent a random email to every member of staff at work. Whisky does strange things to a man, but was worth it.
    Today, I'm off to B&Q to get some form of wood to build a shelf in the garden. I'm pretty sure I had something else to do too, but can't remember now. I will be wearing my new Fedora hat around town though, oh yes, I'm that cool! 8)

PSA: BBC3 tonight, 10pm, Sin City. Cracking film!

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • sheepsteeth
    half inch

thats like my necessary
  • Proutster
    Proutster Posts: 785
    Is 6 rashers of streaky bacon too much in one sarnie?

No, I thought not :D

Off now for an 18 miler around Macc Forest -win!

Pub later - win!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Proutster wrote:
    Off now for an 18 miler around Macc Forest -win!

not if it's just round in circles in the car park :lol:
  • sheepsteeth
    Proutster wrote:
    18 mile

thats like the length of my obvious, that.
  • I've just had a poo
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    I've just had a poo

Me too and its sticking to the pan no mater how much i flush or stick domestos down there :S
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    I've just had a poo

Me too and its sticking to the pan no mater how much i flush or stick domestos down there :S

That'll teach yer for shiitting in a pan rather than a toilet (or the woods) like the rest of us.
  • bobpzero
    bobpzero Posts: 1,431

but I'm concerned about all the bodies under the half inch of topsoil. Meh.

just seat them at the dinning table.
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Evening homos
    today has been a mixed ball bag.
    Morning ok with highly impressive post curry trumps making the whole first floor smell fruity. Excellent dog walk followed by a massive full English breakfast and a trip out on the 456. Then to B&Q to purchase kitchen stuff then lunch. Afternoon taken up by fitting kitchen stuff. Evening ruined by kids arguing and generally being a PITA.

And just for a change it's now p!ss!ng down.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?