London 2 Brighton Accomodation

Cliveyp
Cliveyp Posts: 173
edited May 2012 in The bottom bracket
Hey guys.....apologies if this is the wrong place to put it, but I thought it would probably get the largest audience!

I'm (possibly rather stupidly) attempting the BHF London2Brighton day ride next month, and have assumed that a majority of you on here have probably done the same at some point!

Being Midlands-based, our team of three are looking for accomodation for the Saturday night, be it in London or Brighton we're not too bothered, but obviously have a number of requirements:
1) To be close to either start or finish line (official transport will be booked for necessary journey)
2) To have fairly secure car parking near-by
3) To have somewhere to store the bikes the night before that we can get access to early-doors

Can anyone recommend anything?? I'm starting to get a little stressed that i'm the only one looking into it and the remainder of my team are seemingly blase about it all!

Thanks in advance!
2015 Ridley Fenix 105
2012 Cube Ltd SL
2011 Trek 1.2 - Sold
2001 Giant Boulder - Sold

Comments

• CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    Prob better off posting this Commuting Chat usually but everyone's gone home by now. It's a lot more London centric over there, although that means that they get up, do L2B and then go home again.
  • Cliveyp
    Cliveyp Posts: 173
    Thanks. I'll repost it there now and see how the response is!
    2015 Ridley Fenix 105
    2012 Cube Ltd SL
    2011 Trek 1.2 - Sold
    2001 Giant Boulder - Sold