Mojo SL or Yeti ASR 5 - there can only be one winner

olibluegoat
olibluegoat Posts: 24
edited May 2012 in MTB buying advice
I now its apples and pears but what would you get if you wanted a fun, light, and nimble bike that can handle a good days cross country followed by a challenging session at the trail park.

Currently riding an anthem x but keen on something slacker and a bit more fun

What would you get - or would you get something else?

Oli

Comments

• blister pus
    blister pus Posts: 5,780
    I now its apples and pears but what would you get if you wanted a fun, light, and nimble bike that can handle a good days cross country followed by a challenging session at the trail park.

Organ transplant for better heart and lungs.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594

Currently riding an anthem x but keen on something slacker and a bit more fun

Oli

A second coil bike if i could afford to run 2 bikes.
  • bluechair84
    bluechair84 Posts: 4,352
    Standard advice says 'test ride them'. Bikes suit individuals. But if I had the choice between having two low specced bikes for specific purposes or one high specced all-round bike, I'd have the one.
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    I rode a ASR5 and loved it, I've ridden a Mojo and not been so inspired by it. It was only when I rode the ASr5 that I realised how much better the Mojo could have been.

But.....different strokes for different folks. With a bike like this, the only advice can be to try them.
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • felix.london
    felix.london Posts: 4,067
    I'd keep the Anthem and get a 2nd hand FR bike
    "Why have that extra tooth if you're not using it?" - Brian Lopes

Votec V.SX Enduro 'Alpine Thug' 2012/2013 build

Trek Session 8