Recent Ullrich photos

2»

Comments

• deejay
    deejay Posts: 3,138
    Ron Stuart wrote:
    I always thought he was a much better rider than Riis and it was a shame when he sacrificed himself so Riis could dope himself to a win in the TDF.
    Riis joined the Drugged up Telekom mob to teach the young 23 year old German how to utilise those Drugs in the Pro Peleton.
    The boy did EPO before Armstrong and still couldn't beat him.
    Organiser, National Championship 50 mile Time Trial 1972
  • Ron Stuart
    Ron Stuart Posts: 1,242
    deejay wrote:
    Ron Stuart wrote:
    I always thought he was a much better rider than Riis and it was a shame when he sacrificed himself so Riis could dope himself to a win in the TDF.
    Riis joined the Drugged up Telekom mob to teach the young 23 year old German how to utilise those Drugs in the Pro peloton.

Riis hasn't the capacity to help anyone other than himself and I couldn't give a monkey's elbow when 'the boy' started on EPO! :roll:
  • mike6
    mike6 Posts: 1,199
    iainf72 wrote:
    I find him more odious than Armstrong

Poor Jan. Nice guy Jan. Meanwhile he's getting tooled up, cheating on his girlfriend with a team mates sister, drinking too much and driving and lying to his fans. At least he's friendly though.

:P

Ha. What a surprise. :roll:
  • deejay wrote:
    Ron Stuart wrote:
    Riis joined the Drugged up Telekom mob to teach the young 23 year old German how to utilise those Drugs in the Pro peloton.

lol he never did EPO before Pharmstrong, without any doping ...Jan would have won 10 times in a row

Since today he is free, no penalty!

FREE ULLE !!!!!
    Palmarès:
    PTP Tour de France Winner 2019
    PTP Tour de France Green jersey Winner 2019
    PTP Tour de France White jersey Winner 2020