MapmyRide query..

garrynolan
garrynolan Posts: 560
edited May 2012 in The bottom bracket
Hi, I have a few routes saved on Mapmyride on my mobile. Can anyone explain (in easy language) how to upload these onto my PC and/or Facebook? I asked on Mapmyrides forum but didn't get a reply. The instructions on Mapmyride tell you what to do, but not how to do it e.g. one can upload to Facebook, but no info on how to do this. Any help gratefully received. Ta. G.
Visit Ireland - all of it! Cycle in Dublin and know fear!!
exercise.png

Comments

• Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    theres a lot of info on that Page or do you mean how do you upload from a mobile.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • garrynolan
    Thanks Cleat, I want to upload from my mobile - Samsung Galaxy S2. Any ideas? G.
    exercise.png
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    well it seems that you have to log into facebook from the mapmy ride app - this is what i found

How do I log in using my facebook account?
    "Click the login button from the app's home screen. On the login page you are offered two login options:
    1) "MapMyFitness account" and
    2) "Connect with facebook."
    Select the "Connect with facebook" option to login with via your facebook account.
    Note: If you previously logged in to the app using your MapMyFitness account and you are still logged in, you will need to logout of the app and then log back in using the "Connect with facebook" option in order to access the facebook connect functionality. "

And heres a bit of a faff

If I logged in to app using the "Connect with facebook" option, will my workouts automatically post to my facebook account?
    "Your workouts will not automatically post to your facebook account even if you logged in to the app using the "Connect with the facebook" option. When you complete or view a previously completed workout you will have the opportunity to post that workout to facebook. "
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • garrynolan
    Thanks Cleat...
    exercise.png