Snakeskin pressures

Sambuca
Sambuca Posts: 116
edited May 2012 in MTB general
Just fitted a pair of 2.35 Schwalbe Hans Dampfs and have found that even running very low pressures (20 psi) that they hardly deform at all- I'm running them low to try and get the grip I was expecting although it was super wet on first ride, anyone running these and at what pressures are they working? Running tubeless and don't want any burping issues....

Comments

• widge34
    widge34 Posts: 900
    I can't answer your question, but could I ask. Does the 2.35 measure up accurately or do they come up smaller / larger?
    Cheers
    ----
    Widge.

Bird Zero 2
    Trek Madone 3.5c H2 2013
  • Sambuca
    Havnt actually measured them with a set of calipers but they are certainly not small for their printed size- if anything slightly wider- they are also very large volume. Will have a measure up when I get home....
  • widge34
    widge34 Posts: 900
    Ok cheers. Probably won't have enough clearance on the back of my Stumpy then.
    ----
    Widge.

Bird Zero 2
    Trek Madone 3.5c H2 2013
  • specialeyes
    specialeyes Posts: 542
    What rims are you running them on Sambuca? I'm after a set of dampfs for my flows. Glad to hear about them not deforming.
  • Sambuca
    Running on Easton ea70, are a bit too skinny really (18mm internal rim) but don't seem to wallow at all even run really soft.....