Crud road racer MK2

snoopsmydogg
snoopsmydogg Posts: 1,110
edited April 2012 in Road beginners
Does anyone own or have tried these? I know there is a write up on here but it looks like they are yet to be tested/rated.

http://www.tredz.co.uk/.Crud-Road-Racer ... _39255.htm

Comments

• rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    edited April 2012
    Lots of discussion here - just do a quick search. I think they are great. There is a thread with virtually the same title as yours already! (So use yours as a search title).
    Faster than a tent.......
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,570
    Yup. If you ride 23mms, go for 'em - won't get better :) (AFAIK).
  • daxplusplus
    daxplusplus Posts: 631
    Got them .. really like them (although need very occasional adjustment). Done about 1000 miles with them over the last winter.

They do appear to be easier to fit to some bikes rather than others .. mine's a Trek 1.5 56cm and fit perfectly.
    Sometimes you're the hammer, sometimes you're the nail

strava profile
  • snoopsmydogg
    snoopsmydogg Posts: 1,110
    Rolf F wrote:
    Lots of discussion here - just do a quick search. I think they are great. There is a thread with virtually the same title as yours already! (So use yours as a search title).

thanks, found it. must have been doing something wrong with the search buttons before i posted.

seem like decent kit and with this lovely weather now looking to stretch into most of may i'm thinking they are going to be one of my first purchases :)
  • Cliveyp
    Cliveyp Posts: 173
    I got a set at Christmas. Got them straight on for a few rides and they were absolutely fine. Took them off when the warm spell came and havn't got round to putting them back on yet. For fear of spending too long off the bike, I might put them back on again!
    2015 Ridley Fenix 105
    2012 Cube Ltd SL
    2011 Trek 1.2 - Sold
    2001 Giant Boulder - Sold