Dave Hinde Bikes

Laard
Laard Posts: 17
edited April 2012 in Road beginners
Hi guys,

Looking for a bit of advice here before I part with a bit of cash!

I know Dave Hinde appears to be a hot topic on here, usually to do with the quality, or lack of it with regard to service, after sales and general integrity.
Does anybody have any actual first hand experience with the bikes he makes and sell?
I have seen what I consider to be a fairly high spec road bike, good looking and within budget (max 2k), but are they any good news stories out here?

BruceG - this question isnt for you to answer as I am looking for some sensible constructive replies.

Comments

• ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,391
    If you know who BruceG is, I'd say you ve probably read enough to be honest...

Do a forum search, this has been done many many times, but no one can make the decision for you...
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Laard
    Laard Posts: 17
    your right about no one can make the decision!
    It is a nightmare having to make the decision
  • Wirral_paul
    Wirral_paul Posts: 2,476
    Hello Dave H. Welcome back to the forum. :lol::lol::lol:
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,702
    Welcome to the forum.

To avoid people getting irritated, and to keep the advice fresh and useful, we suggest people search the beginner questions they have before they post a new thread.

You've clearly done that already, so there's no need to discuss this further. It tends to attract unfortunate posting from time to time.

If you have any more questions regarding said topic, do take a look at the other threads that exist on the topic. (by the sounds of it, you've found one already!)

:)
This discussion has been closed.