flasher Posts: 1,734
edited April 2012 in The bottom bracket
http://youtu.be/h3LatOGCWVc

Fun starts at 2.30!!

Comments

• desweller
    desweller Posts: 5,175
    Crikey.

Still, it's America - at least he didn't shoot you instead.

Heard anything back from the cop shop yet?
    - - - - - - - - - -
    On Strava.{/url}
  • wheezee
    wheezee Posts: 461
    Hilarious comments. There are some seriously unhappy children out there.
  • sfichele
    sfichele Posts: 605
    wheezee wrote:
    Hilarious comments. There are some seriously unhappy children out there.

Usual bullsh:t comments.
  • McBain_v1
    McBain_v1 Posts: 5,237
    That crash looked as though the driver deliberately drove into the cyclists. Pretty indefensible if you ask me - it even looked like the cyclists were in a dedicated lane - with perennial problem of prats parking in it too. Hope that driver is currently getting reamed in prison somewhere.

What do I ride? Now that's an Enigma!
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    McBain_v1 wrote:
    That crash looked as though the driver deliberately drove into the cyclists. Pretty indefensible if you ask me - it even looked like the cyclists were in a dedicated lane - with perennial problem of prats parking in it too. Hope that driver is currently getting reamed in prison somewhere.

A number of the comments note that it's a parking lane, not a cycle lane, hence the parking.
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • Ber Nard
    Ber Nard Posts: 827
    McBain_v1 wrote:

Sounds like he will be soon:

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_20496010/ ... st_emailed

Rob
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Ber Nard wrote:
    McBain_v1 wrote:

Sounds like he will be soon:

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_20496010/ ... st_emailed

Rob

Somehwat peculiar comment in there -
    Campbell said the accident highlights the need for a bike lane in that area, an idea that Caltrans and the cities of Oakland and Berkeley have been working on.

No, I don't think this incident highlights a need for a bike lane in the area. If it had been an accident, in some way due to the nature of the road, then it may have highlighted the need for a bike lane. What this highlights is the need for the driver to not be allowed to be in a position to drive a car on public roads.
    Faster than a tent.......