Video Clip of the Cime and Col de la Bonette.

Porkyboy
Porkyboy Posts: 433
edited April 2012 in The bottom bracket
Hi

Might be of interest, great scenery up there especially on a day like this. Taken at the Cime de la Bonette and the Col de la Bonette during my ride of the Raid Alpine in 2011.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhnHxvOfvnM

Cheers,

Q

Comments

• Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    lovely stuff - I like the fact that the landscape is so barren but there are people enjoying it - really enjoying these.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • ALaPlage
    ALaPlage Posts: 732
    Very interesting. Enjoyed both clips youve uploaded :)
    Trek Madone 5.9
    Kinesis Crosslight T4
  • Porkyboy
    lovely stuff - I like the fact that the landscape is so barren but there are people enjoying it - really enjoying these.

It's easy to enjoy these places on days like that isn't it! I was just very lucky.

Q
  • JamesB
    JamesB Posts: 1,184
    Graet to see you`re back posting Raid Alpine video clips :)
    Good reminder of the superb weather ---wonder if tandem couple ever made it to top ? Have my own still pic of them
    James
  • Porkyboy
    JamesB wrote:
    Graet to see you`re back posting Raid Alpine video clips :)
    Good reminder of the superb weather ---wonder if tandem couple ever made it to top ? Have my own still pic of them James

Thanks James, I hope to have the official Marmot Tours record out very soon, a number of things have caused me to put things on hold and there were also some technical issues I wanted to resolve which I think I'm now done with. Once the MT video is done I'll publish some more material from the stages I've still not released. Shouldn't be too long now.

Q