Bioracer

CalumR
CalumR Posts: 68
edited May 2012 in Road buying advice
Any one dealt with their custom team kits?

We ordered with them back in February with just under £1500 worth of kit, so not a small order. We were told 8 weeks for it to get to us. 8 Weeks later, we were told it would be ready to be despatched 'any day now'. Eventually, 9 1/2 weeks later we were told it was ready to be despatched (last friday) so will be with us tuesday. Tuesday comes...Tuesday goes.....so does Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. So this is now over 10 weeks and still no kit.

Anyone else has any experience with them, or is our annoyance unjust?

Comments

• Wirral_paul
    Wirral_paul Posts: 2,476
    My club team kit (Port Sunlight Wheelers) is also made by Bioracer and should be due around now. I'll ask our kit man tomorrow and see what he says about delivery
  • kev77
    kev77 Posts: 433
    Our club ( North Cheshire Clarion ) uses them, i personally know one of the owners, i take it you are dealing with onimpex? If so top people and a great product.

Our club lead time is also 8 weeks and we have numerous orders with no issues, i am sure both of the owners will go out of the way to help you if you get in touch.
  • CalumR
    Ye it's through Onimpex. Going to call them on monday morning. Everyone's annoyed as it was meant to come in time for 2 of our big events of the year, but now missed them both :(
  • NeilMick
    NeilMick Posts: 98
    Our club got their first kit order with them, however the quality was pretty poor, new kit is with Endura and is much better.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,391
    Popular over here obviously - Our club uses them. Decent quality stuff at the same level as Endura/Altura in the UK. Personally I don't like the pads in the short unfortunately but I'm one out of a club of some 500 or so...

I ve no personal experience of dealing with them though, but their belgium ,they should be pretty straight talkers, if not so much as the Dutch!! ;)
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • kev77
    kev77 Posts: 433
    I have no issues what so ever with quality, however i did order the dearer items in the range? I have both club and off the shelf kit. Also there is a link somewhere where the interviewer visits bio-racer in belgium and professionalism is top drawer.

Surprised the member above thinks the quality is poor though
  • Beatmaker
    Beatmaker Posts: 1,092
    NeilMick wrote:
    Our club got their first kit order with them, however the quality was pretty poor, new kit is with Endura and is much better.

I have exactly the opposite experience.
  • CalumR
    Well we finally got the kit yesterday, and my initial impressions are the kit is really nice quality. I wore the caro bibshorts out earlier and very nice!

Although there is a problem with a skinsuit that was meant to have pockets didn't and they decided to mess up the tri suits with a few logos orientated wrong and one hardly visible as they put it on the zip. Will be interesting to hear how they deal with that!