Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited April 2012 in The bottom bracket
Who's up for it ? Who we gonna pick on ? :D

Comments

• TommyEss
    TommyEss Posts: 1,855
    Do me, do me....

Oh, wait...
    Cannondale Synapse 105, Giant Defy 3, Giant Omnium, Giant Trance X2, EMC R1.0, Ridgeback Platinum, On One Il Pompino...
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    We're all having too much fun at the moment taking the p1ss out of dm.............oh, hang on.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996

Just two more questions and I reckon you've hit upon something there.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Anonymous
    Aggieboy wrote:

Just two more questions and I reckon you've hit upon something there.

You want to ask me 4 questions, dontcha ? huh, huh ? do it, do it, do it :D
  • Gizmodo
    Gizmodo Posts: 1,928
    I've got 4 questions for you (seeing as I am already in the 4 Question Club (smug smile))

1. What happened to dmclite version 1.0?

2. Is there a full version of dmc that you can buy?

3. Isn't DMC a supplier of Cross Stitch and Embroidery materials? http://www.dmccreative.co.uk/

4. Sorry couldn't possibly ask you 4 questions, I would be breaking "the code" (secret handshake)
    :D
  • Anonymous
    Gizmodo wrote:
    I've got 4 questions for you (seeing as I am already in the 4 Question Club (smug smile))

1. What happened to dmclite version 1.0?

2. Is there a full version of dmc that you can buy?

3. Isn't DMC a supplier of Cross Stitch and Embroidery materials? http://www.dmccreative.co.uk/

4. Sorry couldn't possibly ask you 4 questions, I would be breaking "the code" (secret handshake)
    :D

Oh good, at least I will be in the "3" gang that I'm forming, I'll be the leader of the gang and then I will select very carefully on here and ask people "3" questions, one of whichwill be, "do you wanna be in my gang ?"

1. dmclite version 1 was on here a while ago, came close to bansville twice and kept going over the top with another forumite called Teagar, became a bit obsessive and had to leave to calm down.
    2. With a cheeky bottle of white and a nice smile you can buy anything you want.
    3. Yep, but they are my initials and I like them.

Nice. I'm the leader of the gang, I am. :D
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,452
    It's a bit worrying when you try to win approval with the phrase "I'm the leader of the gang I am". Didn't work out well for the last bloke who said it ;)
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    Pross wrote:
    It's a bit worrying when you try to win approval with the phrase "I'm the leader of the gang I am". Didn't work out well for the last bloke who said it ;)
    Oh come on,come on.Wasnt it a laptop that dun it?
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.