Gorgeous man in 'On your Bike'

moonio
moonio Posts: 802
edited April 2012 in Commuting chat
Who is the gorgeous shop assistant in On Your Bike - London Bridge?
If anyone knows him please send my appreciation ;)

Comments

• CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    Esther Rantzen copped a load of flak on Radio 4's Broadcasting House Sunday magazine prog the other week by saying that it's really nice to follow a nice young fit man on a bicycle and admire his shapely form under his lycra. It was a passing comment that drew some right nonsense the following week when a woman wrote in to complain, using the odd logic that if Des Lynam followed young girls on bicycles around admiring their form he'd be in deep doodah. Cue rent-a-quote Sunday Times columnists India Knight popping up to agree how awful it is that women of that age find it ok to leer at men.

You want to watch yourself moonio - they'll have you on the wireless to pick your views apart.
  • SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    I know I'm not her intended demographic, but I do find India Knight one of the worst 'journalists' in print at the moment. You (I) can't help but find her loathesome. Even someone as carp as Le Clarkson at least manages to be funny but IK has no redeeming features as far as I can see.
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,325
    I think Moonio is confused I don't work in London Bridge, or even in a bikse shop come to think of it.
  • singleton
    singleton Posts: 2,499
    Popped in there this afternoon and snapped the male shop assistant.

Whatever floats your boat moonio...

SATF+Lieutenant+assists+a+child+with+a+bike.jpg
  • Headhuunter
    Headhuunter Posts: 6,494
    Yeah I look forward to summer when blokes when there are more lycra shorts clad blokes out on bikes... There was a cute guy with nice legs near St Pauls and along Fleet St this morning. He was a bit slow but it was worth slowing down and tailgating for.... Wehay...
    Do not write below this line. Office use only.
  • cjcp
    cjcp Posts: 13,345
    Dude!

:lol:
    FCN 2-4.

"What happens when the hammer goes down, kids?"
    "It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."
  • Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    I object to bearing treated as a mere sex object :D:D:D

Iwish!!
  • moonio
    seriously this guy was ultra cute.. kinda sexy geek looking, of hi-yella complexion ( look it up or octoroon) and a fit fit upper body.. and I dont even go for muscular men!! But I nearly fainted when I saw him ;)
  • moonio
    I've decided I need to buy some new stuff for the bike.. :P
  • Applespider
    Applespider Posts: 506
    I think I may know who you mean, moonio. Last time I was in On Your Bike looking at a Cannondale Synapse, there was a v fit chap helping me out. I think I ended up chatting bikes with him for the better part of 2 hours...
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,052
    Pics or it didnt happen ....
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • moonio
    Yes can someone with a helmet cam go there and youtube it..:)
  • veronese68
    I'm suddenly quite glad Headhuunter doesn't have a helmet cam. :shock:
  • jonny_trousers
    jonny_trousers Posts: 3,588
    Hang on a second! DDD didn't go on a one-woman-mission to rid this place of sexual generalisation and lechery so you lot can go lusting over some poor sod who just wants to tighten his nuts in peace. Shame on you all!

PS. Why not just go chat him up?
  • veronese68
    Most of us ignored him, I'm all for being leered at. Unfortunately I can't remember the last time it happened.
    Go for it Moonio, although it sounds like you have some competition.
  • moonio
    2hrs is a long time to be hanging about inside a shop ;)