4 Questions for dmclite-2.0

GiantMike
GiantMike Posts: 3,139
edited April 2012 in The bottom bracket
Well, actually 5 questions just for dmclite-2.0 (to make you feel better about not being invited to the 'other' thread where it's all going off)

1. How miffed are you at not being invited to the 'other' thread?
2. Been anywhere nice lately?
3. How are your piles these days?
4. Should I get the CNC or the forged ones? I mean, is 25g worth another 40 pounds?
5. Fizzy or sparkling?

Comments

• tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    He's round Frank's whingeing at him for not letting him on the thread.

Bet hes took Blue Nun and trying to convince Frank to have a Titanium hip and go private.

If we keep posting on this one Giant Mike , he won't get on here either
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    edited April 2012
    tim wand wrote:
    He's round Frank's whingeing at him for not letting him on the thread.

Bet hes took Blue Nun and trying to convince Frank to have a Titanium hip and go private.

If we keep posting on this one Giant Mike , he won't get on here either

This is a nasty, cheap and unofficial thread. I don't believe dmclite-2.0 would demean himself by posting on here.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • BeaconRuth
    BeaconRuth Posts: 2,086
    While we're off-topic can I just say that a guy approached me the other day claiming to be GiantMike. Dodgy looking character - clearly an imposter. The frightening thing was that I'd only told him my name was Ruth and he instantly said "BeaconRuth?" I'm not answering my door unless I'm expecting a visitor now...........

Ruth
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    BeaconRuth wrote:
    While we're off-topic can I just say that a guy approached me the other day claiming to be GiantMike. Dodgy looking character - clearly an imposter. The frightening thing was that I'd only told him my name was Ruth and he instantly said "BeaconRuth?" I'm not answering my door unless I'm expecting a visitor now...........

Ruth

Doing impostery TM type things is obviously a trait of his.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • GiantMike
    Hi Ruth

Thanks for a great weekend. I thought I was experienced but you taught me so much. Great value at 195 pounds including refreshents ;)
  • BeaconRuth
    BeaconRuth Posts: 2,086
    You're welcome - just remember that position and technique are everything.

Ruth
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    My 4 questions for dmclite-2.0 are as follows:

1)
    2)
    3)
    4)

And I don't just want yes or no answers, I want you to justify them.
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    dmclite-2.0 was always keen, even as a child.

young-boy-raises-hand-classroom-I175-04-58.jpg
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    I will demean myself by posting on here.

Busy now, (work, doh), will be back, later homies. :D
  • Anonymous
    GiantMike wrote:
    Well, actually 5 questions just for dmclite-2.0 (to make you feel better about not being invited to the 'other' thread where it's all going off)

1. How miffed are you at not being invited to the 'other' thread?
    2. Been anywhere nice lately?
    3. How are your piles these days?
    4. Should I get the CNC or the forged ones? I mean, is 25g worth another 40 pounds?
    5. Fizzy or sparkling?

1. Uber miffed, just 'cos somone goes off on a gap break to find oneself doesnt mean the bonds of camaderie of tenuous online friendship should be broken, just stretched slightly...... :?
    2. Went out past Lenham on me bike last week, its nice there.
    3. Piles are good, stopped shaving my bum and nethers, so all nice and non irritating.
    4.Lots of money spent on marginal gains is always quantified. As a cyclist I cannot believe you asked such a question.
    5. Fizzy, every time. space dust and Cava, some black forest gateau for afters then its hands and knee pat-a-cake time. :D
  • Gizmodo
    Gizmodo Posts: 1,928
    3. Piles are good, stopped shaving my bum and nethers, so all nice and non irritating.
    I would avoid the Veet as well then.
  • Anonymous
    johnfinch wrote:
    My 4 questions for dmclite-2.0 are as follows:

1)
    2)
    3)
    4)

And I don't just want yes or no answers, I want you to justify them.

My answer is.......................42.
    The answer to everything.
  • GiantMike
    Hi Mike. Thanks very much for making me feel that my opinions are valued on this forum. In my darker hours I toyed with selling my soul to the Devil, but you brought me back from the edge. I shall think of you with a new fondness (but not in that way, Aggie).

Happy to help, mate.