BruceG Posts: 347
    Rigged wrote:
    BruceG wrote:
    Rigged wrote:
    NapoleonD wrote:
    Anyone fancy a pint?

Yes please, i'm done here :D
    WOOOOSH
    I doubt you are old enough to drink either with that type of intellect, and if you are I would strongly advise against it, as alcohol is not beneficial to brain cells and you are clearly challenged already.

Ah, the good old fall back of basic personal insults to call upon when all other rational and intelligent argument abates!
    Still waiting for your rational input, how can it ever be a good idea to seek advice AFTER the event. And you extolling to him that it is, isnt really going to help going forward is it, where as if he realises that has been a bit daft, and maybe it would have been a better idea to have asked for opinion before hand. Next time he may just do that and could potentially save himself some bother!
    It really isnt any more difficult than that
  • Wirral_paul
    Wirral_paul Posts: 2,476
    ^^^ Then again - with all the petty bickering going on - maybe he wont post at all in future.

Not everyone has been here long enough to have heard of Dave Hinde's poor history. I'm sure many of us have used a retailer / service of one form or another and afterwards done a Google search etc
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Locked. None of this is helping the OP.

This is the beginners section. If you are intolerant to questions beginners may have, I suggest you don't post. You were all warned once already.
This discussion has been closed.