Forum home Mountain biking forum The Crudcatcher

Before you throw her into the ditch..

RaymondavalonRaymondavalon Posts: 5,346
edited April 2012 in The Crudcatcher

Posts

  • cooldadcooldad Posts: 32,904
    That's never stopped you before.
    I don't do smileys.

    There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

    London Calling on Facebook

    Parktools
  • RiggaRigga Posts: 939
    Sounds fair enough
  • t.m.h.n.e.tt.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    Nothing better after a ride than popping open a cold one



    oh wait!
  • AggieboyAggieboy Posts: 3,689
    Most married men wouldn't know the difference.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 39,622
    Most Crudders' main criteria for a woman are a skirt and a pulse, so I guess we could go easy on the second one. Anyhow, they'd still be warm after 6 hours.
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter

    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,073
    Aggieboy wrote:
    Most married men wouldn't know the difference.

    the washing would start to pile up
  • AggieboyAggieboy Posts: 3,689
    matthew h wrote:
    Aggieboy wrote:
    Most married men wouldn't know the difference.

    the washing would start to pile up

    I meant having sex with a dead person :wink:
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,073
    Aggieboy wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Aggieboy wrote:
    Most married men wouldn't know the difference.

    the washing would start to pile up

    I meant having sex with a dead person :wink:

    It's an old joke, how did you know the wife was dead?

    The sex was the same but the washing started to pile up
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 39,622
    matthew h wrote:
    The sex was the same but the washing started to pile up
    You've got half of it covered:

    w_i_f_e_washing_ironing_f_ing_etc_tshirt-p235004107707292044b2jzd_400.jpg
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter

    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • VWsurfbumVWsurfbum Posts: 7,959
    the wife thought i was joking when i told her about this, i explained it was true, she said "i bet you'd f*ck me in the rse" Well i said it would be rude not to, waste of opertunity etc.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • jndb72jndb72 Posts: 629
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Most Crudders' main criteria for a woman are a skirt and a pulse, so I guess we could go easy on the second one. Anyhow, they'd still be warm after 6 hours.

    You got half of that right. I don't mind them wearing trousers or being naked :twisted:
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

    I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's
  • AggieboyAggieboy Posts: 3,689
    Perhaps a regular mass walk in Mecca has just run it's course.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • BigLee1BigLee1 Posts: 449
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    the wife thought i was joking when i told her about this, i explained it was true, she said "i bet you'd f*ck me in the rse" Well i said it would be rude not to, waste of opertunity etc.


    Brilliant lmfao!!!
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 39,622
    BigLee1 wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    the wife thought i was joking when i told her about this, i explained it was true, she said "i bet you'd f*ck me in the rse" Well i said it would be rude not to, waste of opertunity etc.


    Brilliant lmfao!!!
    :D He should have said, 'If you let me do it now I promise not to take you up the Oxo Tower when you're dead'.
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter

    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • VWsurfbumVWsurfbum Posts: 7,959
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    BigLee1 wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    the wife thought i was joking when i told her about this, i explained it was true, she said "i bet you'd f*ck me in the rse" Well i said it would be rude not to, waste of opertunity etc.


    Brilliant lmfao!!!
    :D He should have said, 'If you let me do it now I promise not to take you up the Oxo Tower when you're dead'.
    :lol: even better that she would get that!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • ThewaylanderThewaylander Posts: 8,767
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    the wife thought i was joking when i told her about this, i explained it was true, she said "i bet you'd f*ck me in the rse" Well i said it would be rude not to, waste of opertunity etc.

    You sir are a legend :P
  • GazlarGazlar Posts: 8,110
    Aggieboy wrote:
    Most married men wouldn't know the difference.

    I'd certainly notice the lack of snoring, or I'd miss the crying and struggling
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • GazlarGazlar Posts: 8,110
    ohhh a quick addition, I suppose it brings a new meaning to the phrase, "one in the pink......one in the sphynx"
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • AggieboyAggieboy Posts: 3,689
    How's there gonna be 72 virgins waiting in paradise once this starts??
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
Sign In or Register to comment.