Cheap, light frame

Comments

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Hmm looks nice, I like the formed seatstay bridge, it's similar in concept to the one on my daughters old Hardtail Scott. Shame DX don't have realistic P&P rates or I could make a saving having that and the brakes in one parcel!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • estampida
    estampida Posts: 1,008
    http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Sear ... oryIDs=605

apart from canti tabs which are removable they are not that bad looking
  • jfry94
    jfry94 Posts: 392
    sorry but what does everyone think of the crankbros 5050 pedals on there only works out at like 28quid
    2014 Giant Trance 27.5 1
    2013 Cannondale Jekyll 3
    2007 Carrera Kraken
  • The Rookie
    estampida wrote:
    apart from canti tabs which are removable they are not that bad looking
    You can remove the bosses, but you still have the ugly base, I'd prefer a clean frame with the weight where it's doing something thanks!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • estampida
    estampida Posts: 1,008
    well for £100 look around

good luck, you will need it !
  • The Rookie
    How about SS's DX find as linked to at the top of the page - no luck needed (far from i WILL need it) just a little (not much) thought.

Or have you not actually grasped the raeson for this thread?
  • twonks
    twonks Posts: 352
    I was thinking about the DX frame only the other day.
    Need a larger size though and they only seem to do the one.