look565wong Posts: 301
edited April 2012 in Your road bikes
Hi All,

Just want to share my summer ride for the last 5 years:

Look 565 2006
Small 51cm (TT 530mm) Nude Carbon Colour
Look Ergo 4 set post
Campagnolo Record 10s Ultra Full Groupsets
with Compact cranks (With Token Ceramic bottom bracket bearings just upgraded)
Fizik Arione Saddle
3T arx team stem 100mm
3T Rotundo Pro Alloy Handlebars 400mm
3T Bar tapes
NOS Corima Winium Carbon Tubular Wheelset
Vittoria Corsa CX Tubs F&R
Look Keo Carbon Pedals
Currently running a Garmin 500, nice little toy

Not sure what the exact weight is, but it's light enough for me especially when coming from riding my heavier winter bike (which is a Van Nicholas Chinook with Campagnolo Veloce/Centuar & Fulcrum 5) :D

6943770076_21f2b49667.jpg
7089848465_5523d160a6.jpg

More images at :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/55693145@N ... 479923270/

Like I said, I have had this for the past 5 years & I absolutely love it. It has served me really well with the type of riding I do, which is mainly long club runs & sportives. I don't race at all but will hopefully be taking this with me to Italy in May to ride the Nove Colli Sportive (really looking forward to it) along with a bunch of my club mates.
I just really love & admire traditional lug constructed carbon frames which was the reason why I bought this in the first place. If I ever had the money to buy a new frame, then it would be a lug Colnago C frames or a Parlee ........ still dreaming!
Having said that, its the only carbon bike I've ever owned so can't really compare with other frames.

There is a few pictures of the bike when I first built it up new with Easton Ascent wheels, but have since change to the current Corima set up. These are light wheels for climbing & stiff enough for my 5' 7" frame.

Thanks for reading & hope you dig it.

See you all on the road! :D

Comments

• rc856
    rc856 Posts: 1,144
    So, the bike does exist! :D
    Nice mate 8)

It had better be going to Italy!! :D
  • itsnotarace
    itsnotarace Posts: 518
    Classy looking frame. Prefer it with the black tape
  • look565wong
    look565wong Posts: 301
    Thanks Itsnotarace, I totally agreed with your point regarding the bar tape colour! :D