Geographical tour of local abuse

pinno
pinno Posts: 52,098
edited April 2012 in The bottom bracket
If I were to hypothetically cycle around the whole of this quirky island, I might be on the receiving end of some (well, quite a lot) of verbal abuse as I ride through all the dodgy estates and unfamiliar places. So I think it would be useful for me to be familiar with whatever colloquialisms I may be faced with.
So. I will start it off:

'The guy is a complete and utter banger' - Weegie Land, otherwise known as Glasgow
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    hehe if go through the bikeradar sink estate you could be called a 'funboy nitwit' :D
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    You obviously commute on a fixie, you'd get well chingered around here mush , swear down, bike w*nker
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,098
    tim wand wrote:
    You obviously commute on a fixie, you'd get well chingered around here mush , swear down, bike w*nker

Don't know what the hell that means but i'll memorise it.

Local vernacular ( South West Scotland, gateway to the ' i'm going turn my bike around ' crew, which is Northern Irish for 'I'm going for a pee' - work that out)

Ye'll be fair skunner'd when I gi' yoo a slap roon the lugs fo' gi' in me a heecht o' cheek

(You will be very shocked/stunned when I give you a slap around the ear for giving me a load of cheek)
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!