shorts

crispy1980
crispy1980 Posts: 310
edited April 2012 in MTB buying advice
basically im after some shorts for general trail use. i have kind of decided on the endura humvee but wantedsome real world opinions bwfore i buy

its these
http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Mode ... elID=40476

i dont want anything too baggy, prefer a reasonably tight fit. what are these like?

Comments

• dp1
    dp1 Posts: 89
    Had a pair of Humvees for a month now. So pleased with them i am going to buy a second pair. I think they are good value too.
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    I've had a pair of Humvees for about 3 years and they are still as good as new. Plenty of pockets (although the rear map pockets are, imo, a bit pointless). They are great shorts and I'll be buying a pair of 3/4 ones soon.
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • crispy1980
    crispy1980 Posts: 310
    decision made then! will be ordering some soon
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    I've got some 3/4 humvee and find them a bit baggy, maybe I got a size too large I don't know. I've also got a pair of endura singletrack shorts and they're excellent.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    Yeah Humvees or Singletracks, you can't go wrong with either to be honest.
  • hucking_fell
    hucking_fell Posts: 1,056
    I've got some standard length Endura shorts, with a waterproof bum, which I think are great.

Bikeradar review of 3/4 length here
    More freerange chicken than Freeride God
    Bighit , 5 , BFe