German cycle Website

rammer
rammer Posts: 252
edited April 2012 in MTB general
Hi All

I came across a really good German (I think) online cycle website last night but I cleared my history and I cant find it
the prices were really good.

I need help finding it again!

Comments

• getonyourbike
    getonyourbike Posts: 2,648
    Rose bikes or bikediscount.de?
  • rammer
    rammer Posts: 252
    Cheers getonyourbike, it was bikediscount, have you used them?
  • getonyourbike
    getonyourbike Posts: 2,648
    No, but I've used Rose and they were great.
  • benpinnick
    benpinnick Posts: 4,148
    Ive used bike-discount, they are fine. Also worth checking bike24 and actions-sports. Depends what you want but each seems to have their speciality for cheapness. All are 100% ok in my experience, fast delivery, always right. Probably bike24 then bike-discount and then action-sports in terms of outright speed, but all have been fine given its coming from Germany.
    A Flock of Birds
    + some other bikes.
  • apreading
    apreading Posts: 4,535
    Just dont use rad-laden, they took my money, told me they actually didnt have any stock and did I want a refund or something else, my replies asking for refund went unanswered and I had to hunt hard to find a phone number which got people who couldnt speak english properly and kept fobbing me off. Took 3 months to get my 100Euros back. And my bank charged me for foreign transaction so I was still out of pocket by a small amount because they took the money even though the didnt have or supply the goods. Never using them again!