Veet hair removal for men; caution....

WindyRob
WindyRob Posts: 32
edited April 2012 in The bottom bracket
This has been doing the rounds at work. It's an open plan office and you knew when the next person had stumbled across the email in their in box...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B000KKNQBK/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

grab a beer and enjoy the next 20 mins of pure joy!
Wot, get up early and ride to work?!.... Are you mad?

Comments

• Vesterberg
    Vesterberg Posts: 330
    In other news, Benny Hill has passed away.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,661
    Love that the DM have fallen for it - Quality publication as it is :roll:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... ds-newsxml
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • RonB
    RonB Posts: 3,984
    In other words, It's been doing the rounds here as well :wink:

http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=30005&t=12847995
  • McBain_v1
    McBain_v1 Posts: 5,237
    Have to say that it's a very funny read. Mind you, I'd never opt for Veet - stick with a beard trimmer or "man-up" and get a sack 'n' crack wax for some full on agony. Oddly, this article didn't elicit any sympathy from Mrs McBain at all. The comparison with childbirth met with an icy reception, apparently to get an inkling of how much labour hurts you have to start by imagining trying to sh*t a curried power covered bowling ball in the full knowledge that your butt-ring is gonna rip wide open, and then listen to some idiot next to you muttering things like... "are you nearly done yet, it's taking ages!"

What do I ride? Now that's an Enigma!
  • WindyRob
    WindyRob Posts: 32
    ah, now i understand the benny hill ref.... oh well made me laugh
    Wot, get up early and ride to work?!.... Are you mad?
  • OffTheBackAdam
    OffTheBackAdam Posts: 1,869
    Picture a Mamil, sat on his settee, glass of wine in one hand, crying with laughter!
    That's me!
    Remember that you are an Englishman and thus have won first prize in the lottery of life.
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    McBain_v1 wrote:
    Have to say that it's a very funny read. Mind you, I'd never opt for Veet - stick with a beard trimmer or "man-up" and get a sack 'n' crack wax for some full on agony. Oddly, this article didn't elicit any sympathy from Mrs McBain at all. The comparison with childbirth met with an icy reception, apparently to get an inkling of how much labour hurts you have to start by imagining trying to sh*t a curried power covered bowling ball in the full knowledge that your butt-ring is gonna rip wide open, and then listen to some idiot next to you muttering things like... "are you nearly done yet, it's taking ages!"

Women always go on about this. A kick in the nuts is far worse. The proof............ You won't find a single man volunteer for a second kick in the nuts, but there are plenty of women out there who will happily go through child birth more than once. :wink:
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • Secteur
    Secteur Posts: 1,971
    MattC59 wrote:

Women always go on about this. A kick in the nuts is far worse. The proof............ You won't find a single man volunteer for a second kick in the nuts, but there are plenty of women out there who will happily go through child birth more than once. :wink:

Genius!
  • My girlfriend put this sh*t on my back. One week later, the entire area is a sea of big, red angry spots. Gotta feeling this will leave some scarring. The outbreak really is quite severe.