The Freak Friday Feature Thread

2»

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,474
    Ta - think I'll wait for FoD to dry up a bit before I go.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    My session at FoD tonight was spent conquering my fear of wet roots! Still a bit nervy but getting quicker, need to practice the jumps on the new rig, seem to be landing heavier than normal!

Good to meet welshkev, I can confirm he does actually ride a bike!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,474
    Kaise wrote:
    My session at FoD tonight was spent conquering my fear of wet roots! Still a bit nervy but getting quicker, need to practice the jumps on the new rig, seem to be landing heavier than normal!
    My first ever downhill experience (at FoD) involved falling off on a big rooty section on Sheepskull - a few times :) Just sick of bleedin' rain so if I can escape next week it'll be CC for me as it seems to drain like it's coated in teflon - last 2 times I went it tipped down the night before (and in the morning) but the course was fine. Then I can practice getting a bit more air and staying off the anchors more - which are my biggest wimp outs right now!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Kaise wrote:

Good to meet welshkev, I can confirm he does actually ride a bike!

yeah, good to meet a fellow crudite and put a face to a name :D

i can also confirm that kaise rides a bike, but we were both outside the cafe at the time so maybe we just drove there and had a cup of tea without riding :lol: