Cube Ltd 2012

Tonymufc
Tonymufc Posts: 1,016
edited April 2012 in MTB general
Afternoon chaps. I normally frequent the road (darkside) section but am having a little foray into mtb'ing. I'm going to order one of these http://www.surosa.co.uk/369547/products ... dised.aspx and I'm just after a few opinions from any owners or riders in the know as to how good/bad these bikes are. Cheers, Tony.

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Nice bike - what were your reasons for the choice?
    And are you ready to make the supreme sacrifices required- losing the lycra, and growing leg hair?
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • grenw
    grenw Posts: 804
    I've got a 2011 LTD Race. Very similar to the one linked apart for the forks (Fox floats on mine). Great bike for xc and light trail use. Light, stiff, responsive and climbs well. Can be a little hairy on the way down though.

Formula's on them are great brakes as is the rest of the kit. The only things I've changed are the grips (Superstar lock ons), tyres (went with Schwalbe Nics and Ralphs - the OEMS that the bikes come with are very plasticky with little grip and heavy), pedals of course and a new saddle.
  • Tonymufc
    cooldad wrote:
    Nice bike - what were your reasons for the choice?
    And are you ready to make the supreme sacrifices required- losing the lycra, and growing leg hair?

Chose it because when compared to the other more well known brands, I get more for my money and the shop that stocks them is only a ten minute drive away. As for ditching the lycra and leg hair maybe just not yet. :D
  • Tonymufc
    GrenW, Cooldad, cheers for the replies fellas.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Will make an excellent foray tool. Give it time - you'll see the light sooner or later.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools