wiggle probs

stronginthesun
stronginthesun Posts: 433
edited April 2012 in Road beginners
returned a faulty garmin 200 through post office track and trace . according to track and trace was delivered and recieved . according to wiggle they havnt recieved it ! what to do next ? cant afford to lose £120 !!!

Comments

• Rigged
    Rigged Posts: 214
    Present the proof of delivery to them and press for your refund/replacement.
  • Rigged wrote:
    Present the proof of delivery to them and press for your refund/replacement.
    +1 but send them a copy keep originals and a note of everything that is said or sent just in case you have to go to small claims
  • DF33
    DF33 Posts: 732
    I blame Wiggle
    Peter
  • Monty Dog
    Monty Dog Posts: 20,614
    Is this Speedking's alter-ego? To the OP, you probably don't realise what you'v walked into, but there was an epic thread about a poster's opinion of Wiggle:
    http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12692260&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
    Make mine an Italian, with Campagnolo on the side..
  • alihisgreat
    alihisgreat Posts: 3,872
    returned a faulty garmin 200 through post office track and trace . according to track and trace was delivered and recieved . according to wiggle they havnt recieved it ! what to do next ? cant afford to lose £120 !!!

I really don't understand threads like this... what exactly is the problem here?

all you need to do is give them a ring and get in touch with one of their customer support team... they will ask for proof of postage and then issue a refund.

Simple?

No need to make a thread about it. All retailers are going to get it wrong sometimes... and they haven't even really got it wrong yet.

If they do refuse to refund then get in contact with someone more senior.

Monty Dog wrote:
    Is this Speedking's alter-ego? To the OP, you probably don't realise what you'v walked into, but there was an epic thread about a poster's opinion of Wiggle:
    http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12692260&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I now understand where the 'blame wiggle' phenomenon comes from! It was definitely worth 10mins of my life to skim through a few pages of that; hilarious!
  • BruceG
    BruceG Posts: 347

I really don't understand threads like this... what exactly is the problem here?

all you need to do is give them a ring and get in touch with one of their customer support team... they will ask for proof of postage and then issue a refund.

Simple?

No need to make a thread about it. All retailers are going to get it wrong sometimes... and they haven't even really got it wrong yet.

+1000000 to this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • ilm_zero7
    ilm_zero7 Posts: 2,213
    why the supposition Wiggle will default? too hasty to burst into a thread I think - eg Bought a carbon bottle cage from Wiggle - but it turned out to be look-a-like.. emailed wiggle agreed refund, and they even refunded my return postage... so no complaints.
    http://veloviewer.com/SigImage.php?a=3370a&r=3&c=5&u=M&g=p&f=abcdefghij&z=a.png
    Wiliers: Cento Uno/Superleggera R and Zero 7. Bianchi Infinito CV and Oltre XR2
  • returned a faulty garmin 200 through post office track and trace . according to track and trace was delivered and recieved . according to wiggle they havnt recieved it ! what to do next ? cant afford to lose £120 !!!

Simple?

Monty Dog wrote:

I now understand where the 'blame wiggle' phenomenon comes from! It was definitely worth 10mins of my life to skim through a few pages of that; hilarious!
    thanks for your help
  • Amoger
    Amoger Posts: 46
    Good luck with it - have found Wiggle v good so would be surprised if not sorted fast.
  • Monty Dog wrote:

Don't miss out on the classic follow-up thread - DO SOMETHING!!!!