Advice- NODE4 Pro Cycling Top

Kingy911
Kingy911 Posts: 134
edited April 2012 in Road beginners
Hello all, I was fortunate enough to win a signed NODE4 pro-top the other day :D . today it has arrived and as lovely as it looks there is not a cat in hells chance that it will EVER fit my frame :oops: Its an XL but I would honestly say it is s/m.
Question is do I leave it to gather dust in my wardrobe, never to see the light of day again,for the kids to throw away when I go into an old peoples home or, do I see if anyone would be interested in buying/swapping for cycle related gear on here. Obviously it is brand new with tags so I would estimate worth about £80, however this one is signed by the pro-team, would that devalue (due to ink on the top) or increase value. Thank you

Comments

• giropaul
    giropaul Posts: 414
    Signed tops aren't for wearing. They're for hanging up, or better still framing and putting on the wall.

Wearing/washing a signed top may not be a good idea.
  • Kingy911
    Normally I would agree giro, but I have no chance of the wife letting me frame and hang it, it was hard enough persuading her to let me hang a PNE top, she is a geordie though, no taste (apart from me :-) ) !!!!!
  • ShutUpLegs
    ShutUpLegs Posts: 3,522
    Sell it on ebay and donate the money to charity
  • Kingy911
    Charity begins at home