This doesn't usually happen to me.

Frank the tank
Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
edited April 2012 in The bottom bracket
Today was the date when some medical furniture adaptations were due to be delivered for after my hip operation and the delivery time was between 9.00am-5.00pm. :(

Well, they came at about 9.45am :D which meant I could get on with the rest of my day, three hour bike ride included. :D

Does anyone else on here seem to find that whenever they have an alloted delivery date they always seem to be the last drop on the list? It usually seems that's the case for me.
Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.

Comments

• rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Last time they did that it was a Saturday, they said 9-5 and they didn't even bloody deliver.
  • CambsNewbie
    CambsNewbie Posts: 564
    I actually paid Currys once for a guaranteed time slot and they still didn't deliver that day, let alone the time slot. When I called them up they told me my fridge freezer had been delivered on time! When I suggested perhaps it hadn't, which was why I was calling the man insisted it had been delivered! When I said 'believe me, it's an American style fridge freezer, I think I would know if it's in my kitchen' I was reminded that all phone calls are recorded and to be polite!!

The company that delivers Maximuscle supplements are very good, always get a text about 7am then they have always delivered within 5 minutes of the beginning of the allocated time slot. Once even sat outside my house waiting for the hour to start before knocking!
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    The company that delivers Maximuscle supplements are very good, always get a text about 7am then they have always delivered within 5 minutes of the beginning of the allocated time slot. Once even sat outside my house waiting for the hour to start before knocking!
    And you sat there watching him? :lol:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • CambsNewbie
    CambsNewbie Posts: 564
    daviesee wrote:
    And you sat there watching him? :lol:

Didn't realise it was him! Thought it was just some random stranger!