Sky Tenerife

Gavin Cook
Gavin Cook Posts: 307
edited May 2012 in Pro race
I was given an interesting photo the other day of four Sky bikes and one Endura bike in the Tenerife hotel storage room.
I didn´t see who the Endura bike belonged to but its not hard to work out.

Comments

• LeicesterLad
    LeicesterLad Posts: 3,908
    Gavin Cook wrote:
    I was given an interesting photo the other day of four Sky bikes and one Endura bike in the Tenerife hotel storage room.

Would make sense as he has been altitude training in prep for Castilla y Leon...interesting...
  • rubertoe
    rubertoe Posts: 3,994
    Well who is it then?

JTL?
    "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

PX Kaffenback 2 = Work Horse
    B-Twin Alur 700 = Sundays and Hills
  • LeicesterLad
    rubertoe wrote:
    Well who is it then?

JTL?

Assumably so...I sort of posed the question to Brian on twitter...he didn't confirm or deny...
  • symo
    symo Posts: 1,743
    Gavin Cook wrote:

Can we see it?

Edit : Do we not have a thread specifically for the awesomeness of JTL already? :lol:
    +++++++++++++++++++++
    we are the proud, the few, Descendents.

Panama - finally putting a nail in the economic theory of the trickle down effect.
  • Gavin Cook
    symo wrote:
    Gavin Cook wrote:

Can we see it?

Edit : Do we not have a thread specifically for the awesomeness of JTL already? :lol:

Its in Cycling Weekly this week.
    Gavin
  • sherer
    sherer Posts: 2,460
    i'm being thick here and can't work out who JTL is
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,661
    ^You ve just lost LL as a friend! ;)

Jonathan Tiernan Locke
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • LeicesterLad
    ddraver wrote:
    ^You ve just lost LL as a friend! ;)

Jonathan Tiernan Locke

Haha, he will know who he is when he's on the front for Sky next year :wink:

PS. I wrote about the JTL training with SKY thing 2 weeks ago with an Interview with Brian Smith, and publicity courtesy of Inner Ring. Cycling weekly took their time and jumped to alot of conclusions without the facts in this weeks issue...
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    Did you see Basso there? He supposedly did 66k m of climbing in his 17 days there late March / early April.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Gavin Cook
    Did you see Basso there? He supposedly did 66k m of climbing in his 17 days there late March / early April.

I was climbing up to El Teide one day while they were here and I saw Basso and Nibali descending down with about 4 other Liquigas riders.
    I also saw Purito , Gasparotto and Kreuziger a couple of times.

Gav