Orange 5 Pro
Ribble Audax
On One Scandal 29er

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    You call that a morning thread? Pah.

Morning bumders/gaylords/freaks

Lambing today, I have a feeling I'll be working the whole day too, I don't mind this too much, it just means I'll be absolutely fucked this evening and get nothing done. Not that I get anything done normally. Really starting to hope I'm getting paid for this lambing, mostly because I've run out of money, but then again the money will just go towards a new frame anyway :lol:

Right then I'd better get up and try to get going. Laterzzz
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    F*****g ay, where's all the traffic gone??

Morning child-snatchers,

Work m'eh for Clank today, but as I've got Friday off, what do I care?

Ride is was quiet and I mean, zombie-apocalypse type quiet. Guess a lotta folk must be taking time off to spend with the whelps.

Right, lots to do - expenses claims, a document review, a presentation, and purchese req to sort and a conference report to write. But first.......

Owards! To coffee!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Meh, been away for a week, which makes this morning a lot harder.....
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    University closed so no work for me, what a shame.
    Probably go to the gym in a bit, few more jobs to do, and yoga later. Sun's out so I'm tempted to go for a spin at Pines, but don't think my shoes are dry yet..
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!
    I have today off work, which means I'm going to the Peaks to have a play with the Cube. Starting at Ladybower, who knows what unmapped worlds we will encounter on our journeys.

My fingers fecking hurt from climbing yesterday. I ripped the skin off of my ring (lol) finger and the same finger on my right hand. Couple of plasters and some MTFU has got me by though, so I'll bear the pain.

Best get moving.
    Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Morning All
    I also have a day off ( but when you work 2 + 2 you have lots of days off ) and am going to take daughter and her friends in to town so they can go shopping.

Rest of the day will be fairly relaxed with the possibility of cycling around Haddon Hall this evening.
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning scuttlers

In work today, and actually supposed to be there. Yesterday took a turn for the better after a good shop for new clothes then a solid 3rd place in the pub quiz that would have been first if I'd not been persuaded to change 2 answers, ash well, 6 free drinks not a bad result.

Tonight, I'm planing on finding a different quiz as mrs g is still away and I've spent all my hooker money
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    Morning Spankers,

I've got another week off work therefore I'm off to work in a bit (WTF) to catch up on stuff. Later I'll be rebuilding the motorbike after applying some modifications and carrying out some minor repairs and tidy ups.

Bacons are in the freezer so its cereal and brews for breakfast today.

I might be able to squeeze in a ride on the dark side bike later if i'm lucky.
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    To what I said above about having days off only applies when things go well.

10.30 check in tomorrow as problems at work need me loose 5 days of home leave but covers cost of summer hols so not so bad

Sunny in Sheffield
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    Yup, it was '28 Days Later' quiet on the roads this morning, got halfway into London in 25 minutes. Junior is now dropped off at her morning activity so a bit of peace and quiet. Might do some light bike fettling and garage tidying in a bit. Then will have to do Dad's taxi stuff later. Feeling lazy so might just surf the net for a bit :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sup scum drops,

driving lesson overload this week got my test in just over a week

time to go the road awaits :)
    worst moment ever...
    buzzing down twisting single track then.... psssst BANG!!!
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    F**k!

A week off work and I come back to 480 emails, turning the phone on produces 11 voicemail messages from potato counters who decided to ignore the fact I had no network coverage.

Ballsacks!
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    I have today off work, which means I'm going to the Peaks to have a play with the Cube. Starting at Ladybower, who knows what unmapped worlds we will encounter on our journeys.
    Just got back a little while ago. Gave the Cube a clean, cutting my finger, and stored it away nice and shiny(ish). Fecking great day out! Bit of rain and hail, but only for a few minutes, the wind kept the clouds moving.

We did our usual Ladybower loop, Hagg Farm, Roman Road, then rather than do the Beast, we did a path called Narnia. That place is awesome!! Slipped and slided all the way down, but so much fun. Shame it's a footpath, but we only met one person, and she seemed fine (after being left in a ditch with her head backwards).
    Great day out! Now a nice chilled evening I think :D
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • xmadxmoex
    xmadxmoex Posts: 135
    'Yawn'

Evenin all, At work 7-7 tonight having spent the day awake instead of sleeping this is going to be a long one gah!

@spongtastic, dont you just hate the amount of email you are forced to come back with after time off.. after my 4 off i have at least 120 mails to sort through! god help me when i book a block of 4 off.

Whats everyone else doing for the evening?