Bank Holiday Morning Thread

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited April 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning gaylords

Off lambing shortly. These sheep are hard work. They also have some pigs there that make me hungry every time I see them, they're like little bacon and sausage machines.

Fecking knackered. Good afternoon at Cannock yesterday, went quite late so was relatively quiet, was also nice and wet so now the bike needs cleaning, doubt I'll get a chance until next weekend.

What you bumders up to today?

Comments

• xmadxmoex
    xmadxmoex Posts: 135
    Morning Angry Bird

Im back at work again.. huzzah :| Though with the weather being rubbish i'd only be inside today either way, tend to avoid going out over bank holidays everywhere is full of idiots!
  • DF33
    DF33 Posts: 732
    Morning nipple tweakers

Me too, doing some work stuff at home. Can't see the point of going somewhere in a traffic jam, coming back in the same and fighting for space when you get there.

So I'll take some time off in a week or so instead and enjoy the peace and quiet then instead.

Time for a pint mug of tea in my favourite old stalwarts 'Pete's Eats' mug from the Llanberis caff. Nearly an heirloom now!
    Peter
  • xmadxmoex
    Pint of tea sounds good to me! keep me going for a while thats for sure!

The joy of working shift means i get days off in the week quite regularly, quite nice as everywhere is quiet and its so much more relaxed.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    edited April 2012
    Morning fucknuggetts,
    Bummed out reading about Kaise's loss :(
    Being attacked this morning by pollen, 2 kids, 1 dog, 1 cat and 1 kitten. :evil:
    No bacons, no peace, no quiet and no riding today :(

On the upside did have a bloody good ride yesterday and feel my fitness is almost back and now looking forward to waleslandshire in a couple of weeks.

Onwards to tablets and more coffee!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Today is truly wank thanks to the much needed rain and no money to take the sponglets anywhere. Might get the 456 out and go for a ride in a bit.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Morning all,

today will be full of packing and then lunch and dinner with the family. Will last late into the night, as our going away party is happening, and with a family of over 60 people, it gets hard to leave!
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Turdburglars!
    Haven't looked outside yet, but not too bothered. Today I plan on going bouldering, indoors, and then visiting Hot Librarian, before coming home and maybe doing a spot of fettling with the Blender and bike for a friend.
    I'm off to the chippy today for the first time since the start of Lent, for a meat and potato pie with chips, mushy peas and gravy Mmmmmmm

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Feck socks

Very wet here today, the plan of lying in bed and then doing a bit of study was mucked up when I realised I had forgot to pick up a mates dog. So fast walk in the rain even before a cup of tea :(

Should get a Few bits of excercise in today which is good as I have eaten loads
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,478
    Morning Saddle Sniffers,

It's sh1t outside and I'm struggling for things to do to keep junior occupied. It's going to be a long day.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Morning homos.

Good news is that the leg is feeling much better today. Bad news is that it's foul out there.

Just watched Hop with the kids, which was pretty funny.

Now got them sat in the kitchen doing some colouring. Splendid.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning Scuttlers

Fair to say I'm annoyed. Came back from milford last night for work today, turn up at 9 like I was told, oh no you ain't in until tommorrow, but nobody bothers to tell me this, so I could have been enjoying myself in pembs, but no, back to taint cardiff on my tod. Might go into town and have a shop, get me some chinos and some new skate trainers
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Morning All

managed to persuade the family that this years summer hols needed to be in Morzine. So just booked a chalet for 2 weeks :D:D:D in August. And before you ask you can't come.

Taking my daughter to a nag jumping competition soon on this very grey wet day.
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    Day 3 of the major tidy up and I'm bored sh1tless. I'm going to be downsizing my collection of stuff this year because I can't be arsed with all this on a regular basis. Legs are sore from the horse riding yesterday.... thinking about going to the gym later because I'm feeling really lardy. stupid bank holiday opening times though.

meh
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning girls

wet, miserable, dank and thats just the mrs!

nowt on today, tho did have to go to the shops as there was no brown sauce in the house for the bacons!

telly, loafing and naff job avoidance on the cards

bfn
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • VWsurfbum
    Finally got peace, Wife and No1 are out with the outlaws, No2 is asleep, I'm watching startrek, its no starwars but been trying to watch it for years.

anyway heres a video from yesterdays ride, i'm sure you dont care? http://youtu.be/mDq51dJH1Wk
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Well I've got 4 hours off (the sheep have agreed not to have any lambs). Going to grab some food, do a bit of uni work and then just relax before I head back this evening. Very happy right now.
  • xmadxmoex
    Well half way through my day at work.. looking forward to home time!
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    anyway heres a video from yesterdays ride, i'm sure you dont care? http://youtu.be/mDq51dJH1Wk

What happened with the bloke with the dogs? was there an argument?
  • VWsurfbum
    xmadxmoex wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:

Nope, i had a "chain" issue.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • xmadxmoex
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    xmadxmoex wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:

Nope, i had a "chain" issue.

Darn, not quite as interesting as i'd hoped :lol: good choice in music too..
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    Angry Bird wrote:
    the sheep have agreed not to have any lambs

no i fucking havent.

hello cunts.

been for a run but im feeling pretty webbo. might go back to bed. im still on leave, thanks for paying your taxes.