come on Rick - where's my reply...???

Comments

• ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,391
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Pseudonym
    Pseudonym Posts: 1,032
    you haven't changed a bit since that pic was taken....bless your little cotton socks. Once again though, congratulations on jumping on to a topic where you have absolutely no knowledge of the issue in question. That's getting to be a habit of yours....
  • ShutUpLegs
    ShutUpLegs Posts: 3,522
    Pseudonym wrote:
    you haven't changed a bit since that pic was taken....bless your little cotton socks. Once again though, congratulations on jumping on to a topic where you have absolutely no knowledge of the issue in question. That's getting to be a habit of yours....

Ypou been up to mischief Mr Pseudonym :o
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,391
    Pseudonym wrote:

And thankyou again for providing me with some fish in a barrel to shoot, I do enjoy it so...
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Pseudonym
    ShutUpLegs wrote:

Er, no, I don't think so, tbh. Rick Chasey deleted a couple of my posts from the Bhima thread, but he refuses to explain why and seems determined to ignore my PMs. Crackin job he's doing....
  • ShutUpLegs
    ShutUpLegs Posts: 3,522
    Pseudonym wrote:
    Crackin job he's doing....

Well it is Easter.
  • jim453
    jim453 Posts: 1,360
    Pseudonym wrote:
    ShutUpLegs wrote:

Er, no, I don't think so, tbh. Rick Chasey deleted a couple of my posts from the Bhima thread, but he refuses to explain why and seems determined to ignore my PMs. Crackin job he's doing....

Well then I can only assume they deserved to be deleted. Rick's never wrong about anything. Ever.

Why the hell is he 'policing' the forum in any event? Can't his mates stand up for themselves? It's all a bit pathetic to be honest.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,707
    jim453 wrote:
    Pseudonym wrote:
    ShutUpLegs wrote:

Well then I can only assume they deserved to be deleted. Rick's never wrong about anything. Ever.

Why the hell is he 'policing' the forum in any event? Can't his mates stand up for themselves? It's all a bit pathetic to be honest.

I'm a mod - pseudonym was goading NapD - echoes from a previous spat and figured it added no value so I got rid of it.

Don't think I need to justify myself to anyone. If he wants to complain, take it up with the admins.
  • Pseudonym
    jim453 wrote:

Quite right too. In fact, I can't believe I even had the audacity to ask... ;)
  • Pseudonym
    edited April 2012
    I'm a mod - pseudonym was goading NapD - echoes from a previous spat and figured it added no value so I got rid of it.

Don't think I need to justify myself to anyone. If he wants to complain, take it up with the admins.

I have done. Ironically, you have just fessed up to ignoring my PMs and favouring one forum user over another - neither of which are qualities compatible with fair and reasonable moderating, if you ask me.

You total amateur.
  • rick_chasey
    jim453 wrote:

We are totally on the same page.
  • Pseudonym
    jim453 wrote:

you poor sod - he was being ironic.
  • Pseudonym

so it was ok for him to rip into me (on p13, in case you missed it) - but not ok for me to give it back. Presumably you are in his fan club..??
  • Jez mon
    Jez mon Posts: 3,809
    Pseudonym wrote:
    jim453 wrote:

you poor sod - he was being ironic.

Whoooooooosh
    You live and learn. At any rate, you live
  • rick_chasey
    Pseudonym wrote:

so it was ok for him to rip into me (on p13, in case you missed it) - but not ok for me to give it back. Presumably you are in his fan club..??

If you don't like a post - report it.

I don't read the whole forum. If I come across something I deem inappropriate, I'll deal with it. I'll look at something if it's flagged up.
  • Pseudonym
    Jez mon wrote:
    Whoooooooosh

I understand why you think that - but I was just hoping to underline the arrogance of Rick's reply. I'm not totally stupid.
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    Pseudonym wrote:

I don't read the whole forum. If I come across something I deem inappropriate, I'll deal with it. I'll look at something if it's flagged up.
    You sound like nicklouse already. Didn't take long :roll:
  • Pseudonym

So the two posts of mine that you deleted - they were flagged up, were they? No, I thought not.

But since you ask, take a look at page13 and ask yourself, in your extensive moderating experience, if you think 'NapoleonD's verbal assault on me was reasonable. If you think it was unreasonable, then ask yourself if it was any more unreasonable than any of my subsequent replies.

I look forward to seeing your impartial moderating skills in action....
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    So the two posts of mine that you deleted - they were flagged up, were they? No, I thought not.

yes, they were.

Post locked. REPORT items you find offensive before starting threads about them and give the team time to look into it.
This discussion has been closed.