GM & Happy Easter Egg Sunday Poofters

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited April 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning gaylords

Apparently I'm allowed to eat my easter eggs today. I don't think I have any. Will buy some Tuesday when they're reduced to very very cheap prices.

Just about to head off lambing, not that bad today, I've got a half day, I worked yesterday evening and managed to convince other vet boy to work this afternoon/evening. This means I will be going to Cannock. It will be busy as fuck but I don't care, I get to ride bikes.

What you lot up to?

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Morning bumbandits

With a tear in my eye I have to report I am home after a great holiday.

Today is Easter egg hunt at mothers, which for the adults involves excessive alcohol, which is nice. Feeling guilty as we haven't bought the kids any eggs, but mother goes that far over the top they won't notice.

Laters
  • Morning all,

First day in a while where I don't have work to do for the move, so will be by mother in laws for a nice lunch with the family and an easter egg hunt, joohoo. After wards will be back to our and hanging out and getting some more furniture sold and picked up.

Got lots of things I need to do this week, so will be getting stressy once the holidays are over.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Got lots of things I need to do this week, so will be getting stressy once the holidays are over.

So open the ale and enjoy the day
  • Morning rabbit droppings,

Loving the day off! Not loving the bank holidays I have to work though, damn retail :(

On a brighter note I'm soon off to my first XC race today so this should be interesting...
    But you have to start somewhere!

Laters and Happy Easter all.
    Very funny Scotty, now beam me down my clothes.
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    eating porridge, have written my 'to do' list which is looong, going to ride a horse in a bit, hoping to watch the motoGP, but might be at the cinema. Think I've miscalculated and don't seem to have any food in.... will probably go the the parental abode and see what they've got.

Kisses
    FoxC
  • DF33
    DF33 Posts: 732
    Forget the motoGP, it's Paris Roubaix day!!
    Peter
  • Morning homos!

Got up, got ready, had some breakfast, had all the bike stuff all ready from last night. Grabbed the bike, rode out of the garage, got to the bottom of the street, turned round and came back.

Just really cba today. Not sure if it's the weather (cold, wet & windy), or the fact I didn't sleep too well last night or the fact the leg is a little sore today, but today is a day off the bike.

Still, roast dinner will be consumed soon.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning scuttlers

Today is going to be a day of geocaching and roast dinner them back to cardiff this evening
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning scumbags

day of clearing shoot and scoffing choccies, outside chance of a pedal but chance of rain=high so loafing it is.

If i get too bored i might pull up some carpets, that is as awsome as today is gonna get.

Tarrarr
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    morning arsemunchers

been to drop off my bike for a warranty fix on the rear shock. man in the LBS was a miserable git. tried to tell me i should of had the shock serviced even though the bike is new and the shock blew up rolling across a friggin car park.
  • xmadxmoex
    xmadxmoex Posts: 135
    Moanign all.

Working.. again..

Need to sort out a shed for our new place so i can move the bike in from 50 miles away at the out-laws.. so still no riding for me until i sort that out :roll:
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    morning dried semen,

the morning/afternoon will be spent with the nan and families with chocolate and alcohol.

The evening/night will be spent in a bar then cinema.

oh and erm happy easter

sexy-easter-bunny-69.jpg
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,501
    oh and erm happy easter

sexy-easter-bunny-69.jpg

That's what easter is all about :-)

I have the boring in-laws coming round for lunch in a bit. They're also Catholic so they take this Easter malarky seriously - seems they've gone to the trouble of getting the food they're bringing blessed by a bloke in a frock :roll: Wonder if holy spuds will taste better than normal ones? Thankfully I have alcohol at the ready to make things less tedious.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    I know many a young child that had had a catholic priests holy spuds in their mouth and not entered the experience
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Afternoon turdburglars!
    My busy weekend is nearly at an end, once tonight's over, I will be able to relax. Going climbing (well, bouldering) tomorrow, and then for a ride on Tuesday.
    May need to have a talk with Hot Librarian, she says she wants to cook me a dinner, to 'show she can be nice'. Hmm not sure I want things to move on from where we are. Anybody dug a ditch recently they're not using?

Laters
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    DF33 wrote:
    Forget the motoGP, it's Paris Roubaix day!!
    Huh?

No plans today. Was going to take the kiddies to an organised easter egg hunt, then realised they wanted HOW MUCH admission fee.
    So, monging about eating easter eggs, then watching the MotoGP laters I think.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,501
    Gazlar wrote:
    I know many a young child that had had a catholic priests holy spuds in their mouth and not entered the experience
    Here's the answer :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Sgray
    Sgray Posts: 79
    Afternoon all and Happy Easter,

Had a good day so far, boys had fun with the Eater Egg Hunt. I watched some Wheeler Dealer, then had a bike ride with the wife and kids (1st time wife has ridden in 5+years and youngest seemed to enjoy kicking me up the ass whilst in his Joey seat). Wife must of enjoyed it as she wants another ride tomorrow :wink::wink:
  • matthew h wrote:

So open the ale and enjoy the day

Oh believe me, that has already happened. :D

May have found a crack in my frame as well today, which has put a bit of a bummer on my good mood.
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    foxc_uk wrote:
    looong

just like my necessary.

sideways.

hello cunts.

i have a hangover which would kill all of you if i divided it equally amongst you but i am just about getting through it.
  • mystery h
    mystery h Posts: 154
    happy easter turd sniffers

back from work, lovely roast dinner, some fine ales to be sampled followed by a spot of tv and a bottle of red :D

easter egg hunt done, dog eat most of them

ciao peeps