Wack-a-day Morning™ thread

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited April 2012 in The Crudcatcher
morning semen samples,

mother's birthday present should come today (mp3 stereo), gotta load it with mp3's, might go pc world and buy a memory card to compliment it.

then off to watch a film with a young milf
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Just off lambing.

Laters
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Driving back from loch awe :(

Good news is after a week on holiday my body is broken, trail ran 40 mile, canoed every day and drank rolo's body weight in booze and did a crappy assignment on corporate strategy. All this whilst being super dad/husband IMHO
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Morning All

Fixing xc bike for this evenings ride all welcome ( Biketree Sheffield 18.00) only riding the xc bike as the shock on the Enduro needs replacing :(

Other than than that a chilled out day
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    Mornings spunk knockers,

Brew in hand, bacon in the pan. The weather is miserable and my wives friend is here, lots of wine and whiskey drank last night so my heads a bit rough this morning. We're off to Oxford for the day to show her around and eat & drink some more which means no riding today of any sort.

I will be trying to watch qualifying later as well, come on Crutchlow, Smith, Redding, Kent.
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning team,

watched that TT3D thing last night, blo0dy brilliant, them blokes have mahoosive minerals, even the mrs liked it, but she did say she wants to see that titanic thing in 3d so she obviously has no taste and is one step closer to the ditch/head facing backwards scenario!
    bacons and egg butty will be inbound very soon, but may be lacking brown sauce, what a dilemma!

laters y'all
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • estampida
    estampida Posts: 1,008
    who's the doodle man??

when i'm not brushing my teeth with didi 7, i am just being better than every 1 else
  • bg13 wrote:
    watched that TT3D thing last night, blo0dy brilliant

QFT. Might watch it again tonight actually.

Morning homos!

Hot cross buns for breakfast = win of the epic variety.

Got a day of nothing much today.

sat here planning tomorrows ride.

Laters.
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    Feel a bit broken after yesterday's ride, that turned into a bit more of a bike push. There be snow in them there hills. And some of the drifts were pretty deep on the trails.
    Big night out last night, so might be going for a greasy fry up brunch and then just trying to get the kit clean and tidying the house/general odd jobs that have needed doing for a month...TFN is coming over next weekend so got to get it sorted.

Kisses
    FoxC
  • IcarusGreen
    bg13 wrote:
    watched that TT3D thing last night, blo0dy brilliant

QFT. Might watch it again tonight actually.

Morning homos!

Hot cross buns for breakfast = win of the epic variety.

Got a day of nothing much today.

sat here planning tomorrows ride.

Laters.

As a bit of a mad motor bike fan I absolutely loved it, I was going to try and get over to see the TT this year on the FireBlade with a few friends but I'm off to Canada for work whilst its on and next year I'm off to play in the big sand pit of Afghan so I'm going to have to put it on hold for a few years. They're still going though!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • mystery h
    mystery h Posts: 154
    good morning to each and every one of you bacon faces

hot cross buns in the toaster then off to take the family to llandudno for the day

early night then work sunday morning, living the dream :roll:
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Spam Baguettes!

Well, big concert last night, I pulled off my epicness with nobody noticing my mistakes, so that's good. Got paid for this too! May end up making a career out of this singing milarky.
    Today, I'm a little hungover, nothing major, but I could do with some food. Last day of Lent today so I shall prepare my epic feasting :D I've lost about 7/8lbs over Lent, so not bad.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning Scuttlers

Can't really see what I'm writing cos I've not got my glasses on. Anyway off to Haverfordwest to gerty muminlawtypefigureeventhoughimnotmarried a telly. Then going to spend the afternoon geocaching and move or suspend the first one I hid after a girl hung herself from the wall it's hidden in last week.

Tarrah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hello cunts.

not much planned for today, off out for dinner and drinks later, bacon has been consumed and at some point i will be watching some football.

im on leave again so i will save the bike riding until monday ish.
  • im on leave again .

I pay your wages whore! Go diffuse something, NOW!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    Morning 'Tards,

Having a long day with whiney/demanding family so time is passing slowly. To make it worse, in-laws are coming round for lunch tomorrow and we've got to entertain them. I feel the need to escape but it'll need a cunning plan that I've totally failed to come up with so far :(

At least there's some footy on later. Roll on next week and the next Welshland MTB visit.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Gazlar
    stevo666 wrote:
    To make it worse, in-laws are coming round for lunch tomorrow and we've got to entertain them. I feel the need to escape but it'll need a cunning plan that I've totally failed to come up with so far :(

Why not get yourself caught having an illicit affair with a 17 year old midget secretary, that way the inlaws won't want to see you, so your absence will be of their doing and you can't be shouted at for not wanting to see them
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Stevo_666
    Gazlar wrote:
    stevo666 wrote:
    To make it worse, in-laws are coming round for lunch tomorrow and we've got to entertain them. I feel the need to escape but it'll need a cunning plan that I've totally failed to come up with so far :(

Why not get yourself caught having an illicit affair with a 17 year old midget secretary, that way the inlaws won't want to see you, so your absence will be of their doing and you can't be shouted at for not wanting to see them
    Not sure about the midget bit but the rest of it sounds like a damn fine plan. If I pay a 17 year old hooker she can pretend to be a secretary, then there's no complications afterwards and no need for a ditch.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    there is ALWAYS a need for a ditch.

Always.
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Afternoon spazwanglers!
    Holiday was good. I did manage to get rear end clenchingly lost in the forest. The snow knocked out the power which meant heating the cabin with a disposable BBQ and much moaning from Audi driving Londoners who blamed the site owners, no doubt they'll regale their friends with how they had to escape the heathen north. I also learnt that although fit, I am pretty sh*t at hills as they made my lungs burn, the map shows in two hours I climbed a total of 1500m. As
    I had a rental Raleigh with broken suspension and v brakes which made coming down fun too.

I am also suprised at how stupid some people are, it would have been easy to populate the classifieds with all the Scott, Specialized and Trek bikes left unlocked.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Gazlar
    And theres always need for a midget, you could get it to go up on you (midgets are its)
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Stevo_666
    Suppose it would only need a short ditch. A quick google on midget hookers wasn't too successful though...
  • Gazlar
    Obviously there wouldn't be, all info on midget hookers is on the down low
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Richie63
    How utterly bizarre I also watched TT3D last night was there some form of Cc mass hypnosis going on :?
  • Richie63 wrote:
    How utterly bizarre I also watched TT3D last night was there some form of Cc mass hypnosis going on :?

You coming to watch the real thing this year or what?
  • Richie63
    Best check my rotation dates
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Was lovely, 15 mins to polish it off!
  • supersonic wrote:
    Was lovely, 15 mins to polish it off!

Nice post meal ritual you've got there. Usually only takes me 5min or so to polish it off. Longer if all I've got to use as inspiration is a photo of the mother in law though.
  • IcarusGreen
    im on leave again .

Me too! :mrgreen:

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)