Hit and Run

sfichele
sfichele Posts: 605
edited April 2012 in Commuting chat
Blatant hit and run on a bridge. Bus blocks the bridge to stop the git from escaping.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7AVC1YCcO0

Comments

• Good job!

I like the signage 'Bike may use full lane' too... what's the chance of getting that here?
    Invacare Spectra Plus electric wheelchair, max speed 4mph :cry:
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Like a bus driver would do that here!
  • sfichele
    what's the chance of getting that here?

I thought we already had sh:t drivers
  • I was just about to post this myself. Top marks to the bus driver.

That road system looks absolutely terrifying though. When your safest option is taking primary on what is essentially a freeway, you know you're in trouble.
  • jds_1981
    jds_1981 Posts: 1,858
    Sad that they had to turn off youtube comments because of what was being written on there. I can easily imagine.
    FCN 9 || FCN 5
  • jds_1981 wrote:
    Sad that they had to turn off youtube comments because of what was being written on there. I can easily imagine.

I take some comfort from the fact that on Failblog, where I first saw the video, the "get on the effing sidewalk" mouthbreathers were being shouted down en masse, although I think that blog is fairly heavily moderated.

You could post a video of a puppy hugging a kitten on youtube and watch the comments turn into a flamewar, so we probably shouldn't use it as a barometer of the human race. Not if we want to retain any hope for the future of society anyway!
  • sfichele
    The speed limit is apparently 35 mph. So it's not that fast _IF_ cars are sticking to the limits.