Morning. It's Good FRIIIIDAAAYYYYYY!!!!

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited April 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning bumders

The computer clock tells me it's Friday. Meh, I'm supposed to be lambing right through the weekend, not cool. On top of this my ankle is playing me up and I'm struggling to walk.

Laters

Comments

• Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning

Later start for me today (7am), looking to fiddle an early finish but only in until 1 latest, then down to the seaside foutre the weekend

Tarrah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    luckily the wife left her alarm set for work time and not sleeping in! fail! but it is friday, i'm off work and bacons is happening as soon as i can kick her out of bed! Win!

other than that not sure what the day will bring!

will update you if anything good is gonna happen! bet you can't wait!

bye bye!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    Yay it's Friday and the start of a long weekend.

Looking out the window and it's frosty as feck here.

Gonna see if I can drag the hounds out of their slumber and take them for a walk to walk off last nights vodka consumption (mine, not the dogs).

Then back for copious amounts of caffine and bacons follow by a day of general laziness.....mmmmmm

Have fun

TTFN
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    Biking in the Hope Valley, eat cake, home and out again for tapas. Not a bad day ahead.

Kisses
    FoxC
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Last full day of the holiday, so bar an assignment I have to hand in its running, canoeing, drinking & meal out later - perfect.
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    Morning,

I'm currently on brew and bacons, I'll be re-building my FireBlade this morning after stripping it yesterday to clean and add a few modifications. Unfortunately I don't think I'm going to get chance to ride it on this glorious day as one of my wives friends is coming down for the weekend and I've got to pick her up from the train station before going out to eat & drink in Oxford this afternoon.

Edit: I almost forgot the Moto GP qualifying. which I'm going to try and fit in at some point (hopefully it will be on I player)
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    supposed to be riding to bitton with a friend and finding a pub to stuff our faces and quench our thirst but not sure if that's happening.

other than that nowt planned

edit: nope, no bike ride. good job i downloaded films yesterday
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Long weekend FTW! Today shall mostly involve xbox, pc maintenance and lazing about. Tomorrow biking then smashy.

Who knows what sunday/monday will have in store.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Afternoon Gits,

Already been out riding as its bl00dy lovely out here - found some new trails and a few old jumps & berms in the woods about 4 miles from my house and had a bit of fun. On the way there I got some black looks from some crap roadies I overtook - getting passed by some bloke on a full sus with knobblies and a backpack probably made them realise how frikkin slow thay must have been.

Now supping coffee and scoffing toast. Will try to get wifey out the way for the afternoon so I can get a bit of peace and some wrist action :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Afternoon homos!

Been out already for a very nice ride. Flippin shattered now though.

I intend on doing nothing for the rest of the day.

Laters
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Afternoon gheys!

Busy morning this morning, and rehearsing this afternoon with a concert this evening. Easter sucks.
    Roll on Monday where I have nowt to do.

Laters
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Finished early. Starving. Can't wait for food. Lasagna tonight :D
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Afternoon homos!

Shattered was the last ride and few months of fixing wasn't it?

I'm off for a curry and beers in 1/2 hour :D
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • DF33
    DF33 Posts: 732
    Aye up gheysters.
    Been making pull out shelves for some fitted wardobes I've made at mothers. Not the most exciting day.
    Sorting through some stuff this evening.
    Not the most exciting evening.

Yawn
    Peter
  • Richie63 wrote:
    Afternoon homos!

Shattered was the last ride and few months of fixing wasn't it?

I'm off for a curry and beers in 1/2 hour :D

Quiet you!

Hey, I saw a pic of you today taken in a sushi place. You look a mix of confused and disgusted. Which is the absolute appropriate look one should have in a sushi place.
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Bloomin daughters new phone and birthday Dinner was the reason I was there and that photo. Must go look not seen it yet!!
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg