Delilah Cavendish

pat1cp
pat1cp Posts: 766
edited April 2012 in Pro race
Cav just tweeted he's a Dad. A daughter called Delilah.

Comments

• pat1cp
    pat1cp Posts: 766
    You never think about things the same again. It is really good news. Maybe he'll win some races now.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,661
    Yay! Great news, Good on them!
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Tom Jones fan?
  • Tom Jones fan?

Think Bingo Cavendish would have been better!
  • rubertoe
    rubertoe Posts: 3,994
    Told my Missus - she likes Cav. She doesnt like the name Delilah though she said the same thing about Tom Jones.
    "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

PX Kaffenback 2 = Work Horse
    B-Twin Alur 700 = Sundays and Hills
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,191
    edited April 2012
    Just hope he never lets her cut his hair - winning days will be over then!
  • Gazzaputt
    Gazzaputt Posts: 3,227
    Congrats to them both.
  • Paulie W
    Paulie W Posts: 1,492
    Why, why, why?
  • claudb
    claudb Posts: 212
    Apparently when she popped-out she said "I owe it to The Team, they just delivered me to the right place and I just had to finish it off" !!! Seriously though, best wishes to them all and hope you enjoy being a Dad Mark.
  • alan_a
    alan_a Posts: 1,584
    claudb wrote:
    Apparently when she popped-out she said "I owe it to The Team, they just delivered me to the right place and I just had to finish it off" !!! Seriously though, best wishes to them all and hope you enjoy being a Dad Mark.

Biggest LOL in ages.

Congrats to mum, dad and bairn.
  • ocdupalais
    ocdupalais Posts: 4,314
    She'll be known as Del-Girl in Essex, that girl Del...Del-Girl, girl Del... spoon jar - jar spoon jar spoon... spoon jar.

Congrats to Mark and Pete.
  • Amazing news, well done to all concerned
  • Tusher
    Tusher Posts: 2,762
    Lovely news, she'll be a gorgeous baby, dark haired like her parents. Wish the entire family all the best.
  • Crankbrother
    Crankbrother Posts: 1,695
    Is this a pro race forum or OK magazine?
  • Tusher
    My Dear Mr Crankbrother,

It is a fact well known in this parish that the sport of professional cycling is as fascinating for the gossip, speculation and general soap opera qualities of the personalities involved as it is for the actual racing of bicycles.

I remain your faithful servant,

Mistress Tusher
  • Crankbrother
    And here was me thinking the only sub I would find today would have cheese and ham in it ...
  • Tusher
    Never mind Mr Crankbrother, have some of this freshly baked cherry cake. With extra large cherries. And a large mug of tea.

I'll bring in your slippers after they've warmed up on the Aga, and your copy of this week's Comic is beside your armchair, under the cat.
  • Crankbrother
    That sounds grand but I'd be worried the vicar will get jealous ... and he's got 'im upstairs on his side so might be best to stick my own kettle on ...
  • Tusher
    Meenister.

He's a Church of Scotland minister. Just like the Rev I.M. Jolly, but with a beard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cpb8rqYFd8

In fact, he's growing disturbing like the Rev Jolly.

He tells me it's almost 25 years of marriage that's done it.
  • shinyhelmut
    shinyhelmut Posts: 1,364
    OCDuPalais wrote:
    She'll be known as Del-Girl in Essex, that girl Del...Del-Girl, girl Del... spoon jar - jar spoon jar spoon... spoon jar.

Congrats to Mark and Pete.

Who's Pete? :lol: