Bike Shop Central London (Mayfair)

spdpug98
spdpug98 Posts: 112
edited April 2012 in MTB buying advice
I am looking at buying some new kit but want to go to a shop and actually see it, my problem is that I work up in Central London and I leave home (far too) early and get back late so don't have chance to go to my LBS

I am sure there must be cycling shops in central London, does anyone have any suggestions

Comments

• Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    Evans. Defo a few of them. I was suprised on Sunday when I needed a couple of bits, they were still open at 6 on a Sunday!

Be prepared - they are not cheap!
  • spdpug98
    Evans. Defo a few of them. I was suprised on Sunday when I needed a couple of bits, they were still open at 6 on a Sunday!

Be prepared - they are not cheap!

Thanks, will have a look!
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    There are pushbike shops in Mayfair? What's the world coming to.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    Bromptons are all the rage with city types don't you know.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Nope I just get my man to carry me to the Rolls.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • The Spiderman
    The Spiderman Posts: 5,625
    Cycle surgery are good if you are in London.Theres also On yer Bike in Tooley Street just down from London Bridge station.

Probably best for stock and to see a selection of bikes,would be Evans in Spitalfields.Which happens to have 2 Cycle surgery shops within a few hundred yards too.

Ther`s a Specilized Concept store in Covent Garden aswell.
    2006 Giant XTC
    2010 Giant Defy Advanced
    2016 Boardman Pro 29er
    2016 Pinnacle Lithium 4
    2017 Canondale Supersix Evo
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,780
    Not sure if there are any bike shops in Mayfair. Closest ones I know of are Cycle Surgery at the south end of Great Portland Street and the Evans west end store just around the corner from there.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • spdpug98
    Thanks for all the replies, I am just after a new pair of MTB shorts and want to try them on / look at them before I buy them