The Official Morning Thread In The Morning

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited April 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning bumders

Just heading off to go lambing. That's about it really.

What you lot up to today then?

Comments

• thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!
    I'm in training today, something to do with 'How to be a Manager'. If they say 'its not customary to call your employee 'minion'' then I'm walking out.
    I think that pretty much sums today up.

Laters
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,878
    Still on holiday, so a decent trail run, maybe a canoe (though looks a bit wild on the loch) and maybe into Oban to replenish supplies.

Went to some nice hotels to see about eating their last night, obviously not able to go because we have children and that would be a crime - how to encourage people to holiday abroad
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' Poultry chokers,

Work m'eh, busy busy. Short week. Coffee.

Onwards!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Morning homos.

Going to be a shocking week this week.

There is all sorts of kick off from the different regional managers about the headcount allocations I gave them in forecasting. Apparently a headcount of "potato" is no more valid than "in a ditch, backwards".
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning Losers!
    I'm in training today, something to do with 'How to be a Manager'. If they say 'its not customary to call your employee 'minion'' then I'm walking out.
    I think that pretty much sums today up.

Laters

Thats a sign of a good manager, calling them minions and them being happy.

Today looks like I'll be applying for a job in Leeds, which I think I could walk into. Meeting my boss at 11am, on my only day off this week, in which I'm already working nearly 70 hours, as I'm expected to use less minions and work more myself.

Not gonna be a good day
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    Meh,

I'm off work for two weeks which of course means I'm going into work in a little while to catch up on stuff, on top of this the wife has given me a massive list of jobs to do around the house just to make sure I don't relax too much.
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    Usual Tuesday for me... Work, gym, eat, sleep.
    Also got to work out when I can see The Fit Northerner again.

Should probably order some stuff for the bike too, chain is getting a bit dry, GT85 isn't quite doing the trick.

Kisses
    FoxC
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning scuttlers

Back at work today. Came 2nd in quiz by a point last night, that point gained by me recognising a topless Danni Minogue from a calendar I had ages ago, seems red raw june 2007 wasnt a waste after all.

Laterz
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,656
    Morning Monkeybashers,

Dropped junior off for the morning, when we get her back it's off somewhere for a bit of pub grub put in the countryside. Might have to fit a sneaky ride in later on once i've got past the jobs list. Days out MTB'ing are going to be tricky while the school hols are on :( ,at least there's Cwmcarn to look forward to next week.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • morning peasants,

up at the crack of dawn to day due to the overly loud dawn chorus from dam starlings, just got back from a morning ride, 15 miles on my new single speed :D built for less than 100 sheets :mrgreen: will post in your bikes when i fix my camera which is todays project

oh and some interview prep for tomorrow :?

live long and prosper -insert spok smilie- really shouldn't be watching star trek again this week :oops:

mmmm coffee time
    worst moment ever...
    buzzing down twisting single track then.... psssst BANG!!!
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Gazlar wrote:
    Morning scuttlers

Came 2nd in quiz by a point last night, that point gained by me recognising a topless Danni Minogue

Now, that's the kind of quiz i'd like to go to...

Rode in to work, quite cold, missing the sun already, club ride later... onwards to 4 day weekend :D
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've just had a full blown argument with my boss as i informed her i've been booked on a training course so i'll need cover for me at my site - our contract states that someone must me onsite at all times between 7.30am and 4pm and in the event someone is ill etc there's a maximum of a 2hr call out time.

now apparently as my exam is only 1 hr long that's fine i can go off site - but the exam is an hours drive away and i neeed to be there 1/2 hour before and then hand in stuff, pack up after and then drive back - about 3 and a half hours all in - really half a day - can she get this in her stupid tiny head??!! no!!!! and she's had the gaul to blame me for being pedantic - stupid f.ucking woman!!!!
  • welshkev wrote:
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stupid f.ucking women!!!!

FTFY
    All hail the FSM and his noodly appendage!
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    had a reet good day today chums, went to see the battle of britain memorial flight, got up nice and close to the spitfires, dakota and hurricane and had a climb through the lancaster. Read about some VC winners from the war, still incredible to see such amazing feats from people so young!

Off to tidy the garage now.......ho hum!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Evening gaylords

Just stopped for the day, food time. Fucking knackered. Them sheep really are stupid feckers, had to sort out some of the tups today, bloody Charolais things are big bastards too, once you finally manage to tip the buggers they really start to try and throw themselves around on average their weights are getting on for twice me :shock:

The best bit is getting to do it all again tomorrow :lol: